Rameswaram Sightseeing Day Tour from Madurai
Want to escape from the city chaos and monotonous work life? Take a day tour from Madurai to Rameswaram and let yourself indulge in the serenity and peaceful environments of the pilgrimage city.
Visit the famous pilgrimage places namely Agni Theertham, Panchamukha Hanuman, Ramar Padam Gothanda Ramar Temple.
Visit the Pamban Bridge and Danuskodi.
Take a tour of Dr Abdul Kalam House & Memorial.
Hassle free pick up and drop facility.
Experience the services of an expert driver in an all-private tour.
When you want to experience the 3 R’s of travelling - Repair, Recharge and Refresh, then you must take Rameswaram day tour from Madurai. It is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is on Pamban Island (40 KM from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka). It is separated from mainland India by the Pamban channel. Rameswaram, considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus is a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple. So give a spiritual treat and find yourself in the soul street by availing this tour package.
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence in Madurai at a pick-up time selected while booking.
- The drive to Rameswaram is approximately 170 KM and may take up to 4 Hours to reach.
- In Rameswaram, the driver will take to the popular temples:
- Agni Theertham,
- Panchamukha Hanuman,
- Ramar Padam Gothanda Ramar Temple,
- Ramanathaswamy Temple,
- After the temple visit, you may stop for lunch or refreshments at a local restaurant before continuing to the next places of visit.
- Post lunch, you will be visiting the house and the memorial of India's rocket man, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Next stop will be Pambam Bridge and Dhunushkodi which is about just 28 KM from Sri Lanka, making it the closest point on Indian soil to Sri Lanka.
- After the completion of your entire day tour, the driver will drive you back to Madurai. The drive back to Madurai from Dhanushkodi is approximately 190 KM and may take up to 4.5 Hours to reach Madurai.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned cab.
- Driver allowance.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Pick-up and drop to Madurai hotel/residence/railway station.
- Cab usage for 400 KM limit (See important information for extra kilometre charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6850 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.