Varanasi Tour in a Tuk Tuk
Outing on a tuk-tuk is a unique experience in itself, explore the attractions of the city, century-old buildings, narrow lanes on a famous mean of local transportation.
- Explore the city in a tuk-tuk with a guide
- Visit the famous attraction of Varanasi on this 2-hour tour.
- See historical monuments, temples, churches and fort in Varanasi.
- Listen to the heartwarming stories of the city and learn about the city of this ancient city.
Varanasi, or Benaras, (also known as Kashi) is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Varanasi`s Prominence in Hindu mythology is virtually unrevealed. The land of Varanasi has been the ultimate pilgrimage spot for Hindus for ages. Hindus believe that one who is graced to die on the land of Varanasi would attain salvation and freedom from the cycle of birth and re-birth. Abode of Lord Shiva and Parvati, the origins of Varanasi are yet unknown. The Ganges in Varanasi is believed to have the power to wash away the sins of mortals. Varanasi is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Its early history is that of the first Aryan settlement in the middle Ganges valley.
- The guests are required to report at Hotel Ganges Grand by 10:00 am / 4:00 pm & meet our guide.
- We will have a quick briefing session & start the tour in a tuk-tuk (auto-rickshaw).
- During the tour we will visit - Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Dashashwamedh Ghat, Amrit Rao Peshwa Haveli, Baba Kinaram Ashram, Ramanagar Bridge, Lal Bahadur Shastri home, Tomb of Lal Khan, St. Thomas Chruch, Jantar Mantar and Ramnagar Fort.
- Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, one of the 12 jyotirlingas, the holiest of Shiva temples.
- Ride through the lanes of Varanasi & explore the hidden places with the guide.
- After 2 hours, we will end the tour at Ramnagar Fort, Varanasi.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children of 0-4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel Ganges Grande, Godowlia Chowk.
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.