Overnight Camping by the Lake at Tirthan Valley
Take this 2 days tour of Tirthan valley to enjoy the short trek to Serolsar lake and witness the magnificent views of the lake and camp at an exotic location.
- Short trek to Serolsar lake from Jalori pass with an expert guide.
- All transportation from Jibhi is included.
- Chance of spotting Himalayan wildlife
- Explore the serene Serolsar lake and overnight camping amidst the pristine nature.
Experience Camping and Overnight Stay by the stunning Serolsar Lake in the Himalayas. Serolsar is a beautiful lake situated in the middle of dense oak and cedar forest around Jalori Pass. The waters of the lake are crystal clear and there is an old temple near the lake. It is a great way to get initiated in the world of hiking for the beginners and camp in the midst of nature at comfortable altitudes.
The Serolsar Lake presents two different colours one in summer and other in winters. An added bonus on this is a hike to the nearby Raghupur Fort, which offers 360-degree valley views that stretch as far as the Dhauladhars.
Day 1: Arrival at Jibhi, drive to Jalori pass and trek to Serolsar lake and camp
- You are requested to report at Jibhi by 11:00 AM and meet your guide.
- On arrival, you will be meeting your hosts and you will be transferred to our guest house.
- Freshen up and start the journey towards Jalori pass and enjoy the breathtaking view of the valley.
- The trail has lush coniferous forests, emerald meadows strewn with exotic flora, fauna, soaring snowy peaks and pristine glaciers
- Reach Jalori pass and start the trek to Serolsar Lake starts from Jalori Pass from where it is 4 KM and which might take approximately 2 hours.
- Trek for 2 hours and arrive at Serolsar Lake by late afternoon. Serolsar lake is located amidst the tall Kharshoo trees at a height of about 10,000 feet.
- Take the blessings of the holy shrine of Mata Budhi Nagni.
- Spend your evening exploring the nature around while being by the lake and set up your tent in the exotic location.
- Feel the warmth by the side of the bonfire and have sumptuous dinner and overnight stay in tents by the lake.
Day 2: Trek back to Jalori pass and drive back to Jibhi to end the trip.
- Rise up early to witness the sunrise at Serolsar lake and enchanting panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas.
- Have a cup of tea and breakfast with the magnificent view around.
- Start the trek back to Jalori pass and a vehicle would be waiting for you to drop back to Jibhi.
- Drive and reach back Jibhi to end the trip with a lot of cherished memories.
- All transportation from Jibhi in a vehicle (vehicle would be according to the group size)
- Trek to Serolsar lake
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- All meals (Day 1 breakfast to Day 2 breakfast)
- Camping in tents on sharing basis
- Sleeping bags
- Soft drinks, alcohol etc. personal expenses like tips etc.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides road blocks, bad weather etc.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3105 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.