Varanasi Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Explore the ancient town of Varanasi, famously called "The city of temples" on a full day guided tour in a private cab.
- Visit the key attractions of Varanasi on a 9-hour tour with the guide in a private cab.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Experience the diverse culture of Varanasi, visit the cathedral, tomb, temple, mosque, fort, holy ghats and more on this tour.
Varanasi, the holy city of India, is also known by the name of Kashi and Benaras. Kashi, the city of Moksha for Hindus since centuries, is known for its fine-quality silks, 'paan' and Benares Hindu University and Avimukta of the ancient days, Varanasi is the most popular pilgrimage point for the Hindus. Varanasi grew as an important industrial centre, famous for its muslin and silk fabrics, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. Buddha is believed to have founded Buddhism here around 528 BCE. Varanasi has been a cultural centre of North India for several thousand years and is closely associated with the Ganges. Hindus believe that death in the city will bring salvation making it a major centre for pilgrimage.
- The tour starts with your hotel pick-up at 10 am.
- The guide for the tour will travel with you in the cab.
- Tour begins with a visit to the Bharat Mata Mandir, this temple has a huge map of undivided India carved in marble.
- Next, proceed to St.Mary's Cathedral, one of the oldest church in Varanasi and also known as the Church of England because of its architectural charm of almost 200 years.
- During the tour, you will be covering over 12 key places on this 9-hour tour of Varanasi. Places covered includes:
- Tomb of Lal Khan,
- Alamgir Mosque,
- Ramnagar Fort,
- Shastri home,
- Bharat Kala Bhavan,
- Banaras Hindu University,
- Sri Durga Temple & Assi Ghat,
- Sri Kashi Vishwanath temple,
- St Thomas Church,
- Man Mandir Observatory,
- Gyan Kupor well,
- Dashashwamedh Ghat & Ganga Arti.
- You will stop for lunch at a local restaurant, the guide will take you to a restaurant as a part of the tour.
- Towards the end of the tour, you may get the chance to witness the sunset at the holy ghats of Varanasi and attend the Ganga Arti.
- By 7 pm, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel/residence
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab for the duration of the tour
- The driver and fuel charges
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Water bottle and lunch
- Parking charges and toll charges (If applicable)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.