Two Day Jungle Tour Of Corbett National Park
Tour India's oldest national park and take a break in the lap of mother nature. Let Corbett enchant you.
- Two jeep safaris in Corbett National Park.
- Explore the local village on a walking tour, also take a walk along the river Kosi.
- Also, take a nature walk amidst the dense and mystical flora and fauna in Corbett.
- Freedom to book your own stay.
Corbett National Park was established in the year of 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Royal Bengal tiger. It is located in the Nainital district of the North Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is named after Jim Corbett who played a major part in the establishment of this national park. It contains 488 different species of plants and a diverse variety of fauna. The altitude of the region ranges between 360 m (1,181 ft) and 1,040 m (3,412 ft).
Day 1: Village walk and sightseeing.
- Our hosts will meet you at your hotel/residence in Dhikuli village in the afternoon at your preferred time slot.
- You will now go for a walk in the village and also along the river Kosi.
- The walk will take you across the Jhula pul (suspension bridge) to see picturesque Garjia Devi Temple.
- The walk is usually 3 km one way and takes around 2-3 hours.
- Otherwise, you can also go for an alternate walk that takes you to the forest through the stream and an ancient Shiva Temple which believed to be built by Pandavas.
- Both the walks provide good chances of spotting birds, plants and if lucky one can also see some animals during the walk.
Day 2: Corbett jeep safari.
- Early in the morning at around 6 am, you will get ready after a cup of tea/coffee for some action in the Corbett National Park in a four-wheel drive open Gypsy.
- The experienced driver and naturalist will take you to the woods of Corbett Park where you can learn about the flora and fauna.
- The forest is full of surprises and one can expect lots of birds and animals as it is the hotspot for birds and known for a healthy population of animals like the Royal Bengal tiger, Spotted deer, elephants and many more.
- Your safari would be of 4 hours after which you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in the Dhikuli village.
- Service of an experienced guide.
- Tour charges.
- Jeep safari charges.
- Permit charges to the national park.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5300 Per Vehicle