Pune Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour with Lunch
Take a tour of the cultural capital & second largest city of Maharastra, visit the most prominent monuments, temples, markets and palaces.
- Guided Pune day sightseeing tour of Pune
- Witness the lifestyle & culture of the cultural capital of Maharastra with the guide.
- Take a tour of Shaniwarwada palace, Lal Mahal & other historically important places.
Situated in the Western Indian state of Maharashtra, Pune is a rambling city. Initially, Pune was known as the pensioner’s bliss which basically means home for those who need a peaceful life, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Now Pune is a fast-growing hub for entertainment, education, information technology and industries. Pune is the second largest city in Maharastra. Pune has long been a major educational and cultural centre; former prime minister Jawahar Lal Nehru referred to it as the “Oxford and Cambridge of India.”
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel/residence address in Pune city limit at 9:00 am.
- Begin the tour after a quick introduction with the host cum guide for the tour.
- First place of the visit will be Sahniwar Wada fort, the seven-storied capital building of the Peshwas of Maratha empire.
- During the tour, the guests will be guided through the following prominent temples:
- Lal Mahal, Dagdusheth Halwai Temple, Kasba Ganpati and Jangali Maharaj Temple.
- Visit the Pathaleshwar Cave temple, carved out of a single rock the temple houses some beautifully crafted pillars, giant circular stones, and rotunda roof.
- The guests will be guided to Heritage Pune Municipal Corporation Building as well, the oldest market of Pune and Aga Khan Palace, one of the important landmarks in Indian history.
- Aga Khan Palace also houses the Gandhi National Memorial.
- The host also will take the guests to the snake park and the oldest church of Pune, St. Mary's Church, which is also known as the mother church of the Deccan.
- The last place of visit in the tour will be Darshan Museum, dedicated to Sindhi Saint and scholar Sandhu T.L. Vaswani, it offers a biographical journey into the teachings of India’s best known spiritual gurus.
- The tour ends at Sadhu Vaswani road and the guests will be dropped back to the hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Service of a knowledgeable host cum guide.
- Transport in an air-conditioned (A.C.) cab.
- Bottled water.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.