Mumbai Full Day Guided Tour
A 9-hour guided tour of Mumbai, the city of dream. Learn about the history and culture with the visit to the landmarks of the city.
- Private tour with the guide.
- Visit to the popular attractions like the Gateway of India, Bandra Worli sea link, Dhobhi Ghat, Shivaji Terminus.
- Taste the authentic Maharashtrian cuisine for lunch.
Mumbai, being the capital city of Maharastra is the most populous city in India. The city soaks in everything into its fabric, making it it's very own. Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portugal’s ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city situated on the edge of the Arabian Sea. Mumbai is also home to the glamour and intrigue of Bollywood, India’s renowned movie industry.
- The guests are required to report at The Gateway of India by 10:00 am.
- You will meet your guide for the tour here.
- After a quick introduction, the tour will start in a private cab.
- Most of the key attractions of the city will be covered during the tour. Places of the visit are mentioned below (not in a fixed order):
- The Gateway of India, Vivekanand & Shivaji Statue
- Regal Cinema, Wellington Fountain and Jehangir Art Gallery
- Bombay High Court and other attractions on the way
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Victoria Terminus heritage view
- Dhobi Ghat
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Mahalaxmi Temple
- Antilla - the Ambani House
- Hanging Garden, Deoras house, Jain Temples and Kamla Nehru Park
- Babulnath Temple and ISKCON Temple
- Marine Drive, Queens Necklace and other nearby attractions
- Shri Swaminarayan Temple
- Siddhi Vinayak Temple
- Bandra Worli Sealink
- Bandra Fort, Basilica of Our Lady of The Mount, Bandstand
- Linking Road
- International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON-Juhu)
- Juhu Beach Vile Parle
- Lunch would at an authentic Maharashtrian cuisine restaurant.
- Post lunch, rest of the attractions would be covered.
- The tour is expected to be completed by 7:00 pm at Juhu beach.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of a knowledgable guide
- Water bottle and local snacks
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Hotel pick-up and drop (add-on available)
- Any monument entrance charges.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children of 0-4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- A sedan car can accommodate a maximum of 3 members (5 years or older).
- An SUV car can accommodate a maximum of 5 members (5 years or older).
- The guide for the tour will travel with the guests in the cab.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Please carry your valid photo ID.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
- The tour has a limit of 9 hours.
- After 9 hours, tour can be extended with an extra cost of;
- Rs.1000/- per hour for any vehicle.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Gateway of India, Mumbai
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email.
₹ 6300 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.