Tiger Safari In Bandhavgarh National Park
Take a tour of the enchanting forest of Bandhavgarh which has one of the highest density of population of tigers in India.
- A fun-filled jeep safari amidst the forest of Bandhavgarh National Park.
- Watch the various varieties of animals with the Bengal Tiger at the apex of the food chain.
- One of the most popular national park in India.
Bandhavgarh is one of the most famous national parks in India. This serene national park is located in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh, India. Bandhavgarh was declared a national park in the year of 1968 with an area of 105 sq.km. The buffer is spread over the district of Umaria and Katni covering 820 sq. km. This park has a large biodiversity. There are three main zones of the national park are Tala, Magdhi, and Khitauli.
- Our hosts will come pick you up from the assigned place of your stay well before the start of the jungle safari.
- You will be taken to one of the entry gates of Bandhavgarh National Park where you will onboard a 4X4 gypsy which would take you around the national park.
- On this tour, you will experience the wilderness of Bandhavgarh and also watch the majestic Bengal tiger who practically rule the jungle of this forest.
- Your tour will be of 3-4 hours depending on which half of the day you choose.
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel, where you can rest for the night and leave the next day.
- Accommodation in a well maintained Budget Hotel with a swimming pool
- 1 night's accommodation at a well-appointed air-conditioned room
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, and dinner
- 1 Round of jungle safari by exclusive private gypsy
- National Park entry fee, guide charges, and gypsy charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.