Mathura and Vrindavan 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Lucknow
Mathura and Vrindavan are the historical cities of India, famous for being the birthplace of Lord Krishna. The whole range of temples here is the most popular attraction.
- Tour of Mathura and Vrindavan on a comfortable private cab.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle-free journey right from pick up to drop off.
Mathura is a holy city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is said that Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and is often referred to as Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi. Mathura is a city which is dotted with ghats which lie beside the holy river Ganga. It is one of the Sapta Puri, seven holiest sites for Hindus.
Vrindavan is also a holy town in Uttar Pradesh and it is believed that Sri Krishna spent his childhood here. It has a huge number of temples dedicated to the Lord and his lover, the deity Radha. It is a holy place for Vaisnavism tradition of Hinduism.
Mathura and Vrindavan are located about 20 kilometres from each other.
Day 1: Lucknow - Mathura - Mathura and Vrindavan Local Sightseeing
- Your tour begins with a morning pick up from your hotel/residence in Lucknow city limits at the time selected by your during the booking.
- Post pick up you will be driven to Mathura which will be a drive of about 400 kilometres and will take you about 5 hours.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in to your hotel and relax for a while, post which you may choose to visit the following suggested places in Mathura and Vrindavan:
- Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi: The famous Hindu temple, believed to be the birthplace of Lord Krishna.
- Krishna Balaram Mandir: This majestic temple is Gaudiya Vaishnava temple in the holy city of Vrindavan, it is one of the most important ISKCON temples worldwide.
- Vishram Ghat: Vishram ghat which lies on the banks of Yamuna river is the main ghat of Mathura and is central to 25 other ghats.
- Prem Mandir: This temple complex is on a 54-acre site on the outskirts of Vrindavan, and is dedicated to Lord Radha Krishna and Sita Ram.
- Dwarkadeesh Temple: Dwarkadheesh Mandir is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is one of the oldest and largest temples of Mathura city.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Mathura city limits.
Day 2: Mathura and Vrindavan Local Sightseeing - Lucknow
- Your second-day tour begins with the pick up from your hotel in Mathura.
- After pick up, you may again choose to visit the following places in Mathura and Vrindavan:
- Kans Qila: With river views from the roof, it is the remains of an ancient fort in Mathura.
- Potara Kund: It is believed Sri Krishna washed his clothes in this water body which is enclosed with huge sandstones and famous temples.
- Raman Reti Gokul: This a serene place near Mathura and is believed the Ram Reti (sands) was frequently visited by Sri Krishna for his divine plays with his brother Balaram.
- Radha Damodar Mandir: This temple has principal deities of Radha and Damodar (Krishna) and was constructed by Srila Jiva Goswami in 1542 CE.
- Madan Mohan Mandir: Considered as the oldest temple of Mathura, this temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna.
- Pagal Baba Mandir: One of the most beautiful temples of Mathura one can get sweeping views of the city from the top.
- After the completion of the tour in Mathura and Vrindavan, the driver will drive you back to your hotel/residence in Lucknow
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- Cab fuel charges
- Driver charges
- Accommodation and meals for the driver
- Usage of the vehicle for 900 kilometres
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 11900 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.