Kolkata City Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Discover Kolkata's famous attractions, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private 10-hour Kolkata city tour.
- Discover historic Kolkata, while all the hassles of your tour are taken care of.
- Kolkata's Colonial Architecture in monuments like Victoria Memorial.
- Service of a well-trained driver and a comfortable vehicle to take your around the iconic places of 'City of Joy'.
- No haggling over the fare and standing in long ques for a vehicle.
Kolkata (earlier known as Calcutta) is the capital of West Bengal and a major hub of East India. At one time Kolkata was the British capital in India and thereby had been greatly influenced by it. British style lamp posts and the yellow ambassador taxis that throng the streets are evidence to this. Commonly known as 'City of Joy', Kolkata is known for welcoming locals, street food, culture, literature and most importantly sweets.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or given address and covers all major tourist attractions in Kolkata.
- You will be visiting the following places on this tour:
- Princep Ghat: Built-in 1841 during the British Raj, on the banks of the Hooghly River. The Palladian porch in the memory of the eminent Anglo-Indian scholar and antiquary James Prinsep.
- Victoria Memorial: The most celebrated structure of the city, the Victoria Memorial. This architectural gem built in marble is a great place to experience the essence of Victorian-era.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral: The seat of the Diocese of Calcutta, this iconic structure was built in the year of 1847.
- The Mother House of the Missionaries of Charity: The memorial and the house of Nobel Prize awardee Mother Teresa.
- You may halt at the most happening part of the city the Park Street for lunch.
- Post which you will visit:
- Eden Gardens: This iconic cricket ground was built in the year of 1864 and has a seating capacity of 68,000.
- Marble Palace: Built in the year of 1835 by Raja Rajendra Mullick, this place is a gem of 19th-century and is also maintained till date as it stands tall. One can find several antiques and other interesting collections in this mansion.
- Howrah Bridge: One of the landmarks of the city, this suspended bridge connects Howrah and Kolkata.
- Belur Math: The headquarters of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission, founded by Swami Vivekananda, the chief disciple of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple: Situated on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, the presiding deity of the temple is Bhavatarini, an aspect of Kali. It was constructed in the year 1847.
- After completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Kolkata hotel or residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 10 hours of usage
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2790 Per Vehicle