Kolkata City Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Discover Kolkata's famous attractions, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private 10-hour Kolkata city tour.
- Discover historic Kolkata, while all the hassles of your tour are taken care of.
- Kolkata's Colonial Architecture in monuments like Victoria Memorial.
- Service of a well-trained driver and a comfortable vehicle to take your around the iconic places of 'City of Joy'.
- No haggling over the fare and standing in long ques for a vehicle.
Kolkata (earlier known as Calcutta) is the capital of West Bengal and a major hub of East India. At one time Kolkata was the British capital in India and thereby had been greatly influenced by it. British style lamp posts and the yellow ambassador taxis that throng the streets are evidence to this. Commonly known as 'City of Joy', Kolkata is known for welcoming locals, street food, culture, literature and most importantly sweets.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or given address and covers all major tourist attractions in Kolkata.
- You can visit the following suggested places on this tour:
- Princep Ghat: Built-in 1841 during the British Raj, on the banks of the Hooghly River. The Palladian porch in the memory of the eminent Anglo-Indian scholar and antiquary James Prinsep.
- Victoria Memorial: The most celebrated structure of the city, the Victoria Memorial. This architectural gem built in marble is a great place to experience the essence of Victorian-era.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral: The seat of the Diocese of Calcutta, this iconic structure was built in the year of 1847.
- The Mother House of the Missionaries of Charity: The memorial and the house of Nobel Prize awardee Mother Teresa.
- You may halt at the most happening part of the city the Park Street for lunch.
- Post which you will visit:
- Eden Gardens: This iconic cricket ground was built in the year of 1864 and has a seating capacity of 68,000.
- Marble Palace: Built in the year of 1835 by Raja Rajendra Mullick, this place is a gem of 19th-century and is also maintained till date as it stands tall. One can find several antiques and other interesting collections in this mansion.
- Howrah Bridge: One of the landmarks of the city, this suspended bridge connects Howrah and Kolkata.
- Belur Math: The headquarters of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission, founded by Swami Vivekananda, the chief disciple of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple: Situated on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, the presiding deity of the temple is Bhavatarini, an aspect of Kali. It was constructed in the year 1847.
- Along with the above suggested places, you can visit the Park Street, Nicco Park, Science City, Tiretta Bazaar and more.
- After completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver.
- Pickup and drop-off in Kolkata hotel or residence/Airport/Railway Station.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 10 hours of usage as per the itinerary (Extra hours charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1930 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.