Kanpur from Lucknow One Way Drop
Hassle-free one-way drop from the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow to the city of Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh.
- One way transfer from Lucknow to Kanpur on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
Kanpur is one of the biggest cities of Uttar Pradesh State of North India. It is also an important industrial town in the state. Kanpur is often termed as “Manchester of Country”. There are various theories regarding the name of the city. Few says that the original name of the city is “Kanhiyapur “(meaning “town of Kahniya”). A few believe that the land is named after “Karna “ a hero in great Indian Epic “Mahabharata” and so it derived its name from “Karnapur”. As per historical facts, Kanpur was established by the Chandela Dynasty. Thus the city has a significant part in Indian history. It was in the 12th century that the city was established as a small settlement by Raja Kanti Deo of Kannauj Dynasty.
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Lucknow city limits.
- After which you will be driven for about 90 kilometres.
- It would take you close to 2 hours to reach Kanpur.
- Upon your arrival, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Kanpur city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV with the driver
- Pick-up from Lucknow hotel/residence
- Drop-off at Kanpur hotel/residence
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- 95 km of usage (more than sufficient)
- All highway toll charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Vehicle