Pawna Lakeside Camping
Take part in this adventure to escape from the hassles of your city life.
- A unique experience combining adventure and convenience of being close to Mumbai/Pune.
- Service of a well-maintained campsite and a superior quality tents.
- Barbeque sessions.
- Arrangements of soothing music.
Camping is usually a time when you go back to basics and enjoy simple pursuits such as reading, watching stars, hiking, and playing games together as a group. Camping offers a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. It helps to get close to nature and offers a much-needed break from hectic routines.
The sound of chirping birds in the evening and calm water rippling is the beauty of lakeside camping. The campsite provides a panoramic view of the lake. Stargazing and watching star constellation is another attraction.
Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, families and pets.
- We suggest you reach the campsite post 4:00 pm mark.
- Once you settle down, a nice warm cup of tea and snacks will be served.
- You may walk around the vicinity and explore the location on your own or go for a quick dip in the lake before the barbeque session.
- Try your hands at the barbeque (limited) from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Dinner will be served post the barbeque session.
- Cosy up to the campfire and enjoy soothing music until 11:00-11:30 pm.
- On the second day wake up to a misty morning in the pristine campsite.
- Breakfast will be served around 8:30-9:00 am.
- You will be checking out at 10:00 am with loads of happy memories that will last a lifetime.
- Tented accommodation with bedding on sharing basis (3-4 persons per tent. Separate tents can be procured on payment of additional charges directly at the campsite)
- Separate section for bachelors, families and couples
- Evening tea and snacks
- Campfire and barbeque (limited)
- Dinner (unlimited)
- Breakfast on day 2
- Access to indoor and outdoor games/equipment
- Organizing Fees
Camping + Transport
In addition to the above
- Roundtrip travel from Mumbai (including Thane city and Navi Mumbai) OR Pune (Residence/Hotel) to Pawna and back
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- All tolls to be paid on actual for transport from Mumbai/Thane/Nashik
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are required to carry their identity proofs
- It is advisable to carry additional water and biscuits/plum cakes, etc as per requirement.
- Please carry medicines, if any
- Ensure to carry essentials such as torch lights, tissues, power bank, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, neem oil, bedsheet/shawl, first aid kit, toiletries, warm apparel, an extra pair of clothing, cold cream, lip balm.
- Please avoid wearing gold and other ornaments
- Washroom (Indian toilet) and changing facility available
- Please avoid the use of flammable material while in/around the tent
- Guests are free to carry Bluetooth speakers for music
- You can confirm the meal preference on the confirmation call received after booking
If you opt for transport through us,
- AC will be switched off in hilly areas
- Pick-up & Drop locations need to be the same
- All vehicles are air-conditioned
- Sedan segment refers to Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios/similar
- SUV segment refers to Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga/similar
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- If you have booked only camping (without transport add-on), the meeting point at Pawna Lake will be shared in the Booking Confirmation Voucher.
- In case you have opted for transport add-on, pick-up will be from Residence or Hotel. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 1555 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.