Vadodara (Baroda) Sightseeing Tour
An 8-hour private sightseeing tour in Vadodara, also known a Baroda. Considered as the cultural capital of Gujarat with its rich and varied cultural history, it is truly a city worth exploring for someone who's keen on history.
- Explore the city without any hassle with an experienced driver.
- Witness the Indo-Saracenic architecture in many of the attractions of Vadodara.
- Visit the places of artistic and cultural importance.
Vadodara which was also known as Baroda is situated on the banks of the river Vishwamitri River. It is the third largest city in Gujarat and is considered as the cultural capital of Gujarat. With its rich and varied cultural history, it is truly a city worth exploring for someone who's keen on history. Vadodara is known to have the most vibrant Navratri celebrations, where the whole city comes alive to sway on the beat of drums to perform the traditional Garba folk dance. The nine-day festival 'Navaratri' is celebrated with intense festive spirit and gives one a clear-cut reason why Vadodara is referred to as the 'Cultural capital'.
- The tour starts with your pick-up from the hotel/residence in Vadodara at a time selected while booking.
- You may choose to visit to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Surya Narayan temple is one of the legendary temples which is made of yellow stones.
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram, this was the place where Sri Aurobindo stayed from 1894 to 1906. Relics of Aurobindo and books which are written by him and also about him can be seen in this place.
- Laxmi Vilas Palace which is in Indo Saracenic style and this has a reputation of being the largest private dwelling built till now.
- EME temple, which means Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (EME) Corps in honour to people who built this. The temple has a different look and is also known as Dakshinamurthy temple.
- Baroda Museum and picture gallery which is also built in Indo-Saracenic style, this place houses the 109 miniature paintings of Mughals.
- Sayaji Gardens, which is also known as Kamati Baug and this was dedicated to the people of Baroda. This is one of the largest public gardens in western India.
- Sagar lake is in the middle of the city and is a perfect place to witness the sunset.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence, 8 hours from your starting time.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Vadodara city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver day allowance.
- 8 hours and 80 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.