Vadodara (Baroda) Sightseeing Tour
An 8-hour private sightseeing tour in Vadodara, also known a Baroda. Considered as the cultural capital of Gujarat with its rich and varied cultural history, it is truly a city worth exploring for someone who's keen on history.
- Explore the city without any hassle with an experienced driver.
- Witness the Indo-Saracenic architecture in many of the attractions of Vadodara.
- Visit the places of artistic and cultural importance.
Vadodara which was also known as Baroda is situated on the banks of the river Vishwamitri River. It is the third largest city in Gujarat and is considered as the cultural capital of Gujarat. With its rich and varied cultural history, it is truly a city worth exploring for someone who's keen on history. Vadodara is known to have the most vibrant Navratri celebrations, where the whole city comes alive to sway on the beat of drums to perform the traditional Garba folk dance. The nine-day festival 'Navaratri' is celebrated with intense festive spirit and gives one a clear-cut reason why Vadodara is referred to as the 'Cultural capital'.
- The tour starts with your pick-up from the hotel/residence in Vadodara at a time selected while booking.
- You may choose to visit to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Surya Narayan temple is one of the legendary temples which is made of yellow stones.
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram, this was the place where Sri Aurobindo stayed from 1894 to 1906. Relics of Aurobindo and books which are written by him and also about him can be seen in this place.
- Laxmi Vilas Palace which is in Indo Saracenic style and this has a reputation of being the largest private dwelling built till now.
- EME temple, which means Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (EME) Corps in honour to people who built this. The temple has a different look and is also known as Dakshinamurthy temple.
- Baroda Museum and picture gallery which is also built in Indo-Saracenic style, this place houses the 109 miniature paintings of Mughals.
- Sayaji Gardens, which is also known as Kamati Baug and this was dedicated to the people of Baroda. This is one of the largest public gardens in western India.
- Sagar lake is in the middle of the city and is a perfect place to witness the sunset.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence, 8 hours from your starting time.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Vadodara city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver day allowance.
- 8 hours and 80 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.