Nrityagram and Countryside Guided Tour of Bangalore
One of its kind, Nrityagram is a residential school for Indian classical dances in the form of a village. On this guided tour we will visit Nrityahgram along with Hesarghatta, Bangalore Palace and ISKCON temple.
- Visit Nrityagram which is a modern Gurukula for Indian classical dance.
- Witness the architectural beauty of Bangalore Palace which is built in Tudor style.
- Visit one of the last surviving grasslands of Hesarghatta
This is a tour which showcases the countryside of Bangalore, dance village and also to last surviving grasslands near Bangalore. The tour also covers the famous Bangalore Palace and The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) temple. Nrityagram famous as the dance village 30 km from Bangalore, this is the place of worship for all the dancers. The best teachers from all over India impart training in the best dance forms like Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi and Odissi. Bangalore Palace stands as a tribute to Wodeyars of Mysore.
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel or residence at 7:00 AM.
- On the way, you will visit one of the last surviving grasslands near Hesarghatta, an open green landscape for kilometres and kilometres.
- Enjoy the fresh breakfast served to you at the rustic village resort near the Hesarghatta grasslands around 9:30 AM.
- If interested, you may want to enjoy trying out some rural theme activities like bullock cart ride, pottery making and bicycle ride around the grasslands.
- After breakfast, proceed to the highlight of the tour, a visit to Nrityagram, the famous dance village and India's first modern gurukul (residence school) dedicated to Indian classical dances.
- The students here learn the dance forms like Odissi, Mohiniattam, Kathak, Kuchipudi, Bharatanatyam, Kathakali and Manipuri.
- Interact with the students and the beautiful school set amongst calm environs.
- Stop for lunch on the way back to Bangalore and after lunch, head to the Bangalore Palace by around 3:00 PM, built in the Tudor style by the Wadiyars of Mysore kingdom.
- The Bangalore Palace has a striking resemblance to the Windsor Castle of England.
- The last place of visit before the end of the tour is the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), which was framed to spread the practice of Bhakti Yoga.
- The trip ends by 6:00 PM and you will be dropped back to the hotel or residence in Bangalore city limits.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Any toll and parking charges for the vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Breakfast and lunch at the local restaurant.
- Monument entrance charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5000 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.