Vypin Island Bike Tour from Kochi (Cochin)
Owing its existence to the floods of 1341 Vypin Island is home to Kerala’s longest beach and some interesting pre colonial architecture. Get to know about the rural culture up close. Take a ride through the mangrove canal, lie down at the beach and enjoy a scrumptious dinner with some seafood delights. Vypin Island Vypin, also spelled Vypeen is an island about five km from Cochin City, with an area of more than 25 km. It owes its origin to the heavy floods of 1341.Before the arrival of the Portuguese in the 16th century; the island was inhabited by a small indigenous fishing community. One side of the island is facing the Arabian Sea and the other side with backwaters of Vembanad Lake. Vypin also has plenty of fish/prawns farms and paddy fields.
Please Note: Participants will travelling on bike as pillions (passenger seat)
A chance to know about the local culture up close
2:00 pm: Reporting at Fort Kochi
2:30 pm: Departure from Fort Kochi/Ernakulam
3:00 pm: Visit Murikumpadam Fishing Harbour
3:45 pm: Visit Ochanthuruth Church (Cruz Milagres church)
4:15 pm: Visit Fishing boat building yard
4:45 pm: Board country boat cruise on Mangrove canal
5:30 pm: Refreshment at Njarakkal Beach House (Cold Non alcoholic drinks/Tea/coffee with snacks)
6:00 pm: Depart to Fort Kochi/Ernakulam
- Professional guide who will also be riding the bike
- Royal Enfield bike
- Fuel charges
- Snacks & refreshments
- Dinner (as per selected package)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3220 Per Person