Kochi Village Tour on Bike
Kochi village tour on bike is a must to do things in Kochi. Witness the mesmerizing beauty of Kochi and take along a great travelling experience.
Experienced tour guides.
Taste the local delicacies of the city.
A chance to know about the local culture up close.
Explore the tourist attractions in Kochi on India’s own Royal Enfield bikes. Located at the heart of Ernakulam, the Islands of Moolampilly and Pizhala with the backdrop of paddy fields are the icons of organic farming, in the state of Kerala. These are amongst the major tourist attractions in Kochi which justifies the tagline God’s Own Country. You can experience exciting village activities, walk through the Paddy fields swaying in the wind and explore the narrow village roads. So what are you waiting for when you can grab your seats on this bike tour.
START - 08:30 am: The bike tour will start from the departure from Fort Kochi/Ernakulam
09:30 am: Country boat cruise on the canal with scenic views of the place to capture in your memory.
10:00 am: Reach farm village & get served with tender coconut. Experience the raw, natural and true culture of a village in Kochi.
10:15 to 11:15 am: Visit pokkali paddy field, experience casting of nets, visit crab farm visit, try weaving coconut leaves, fishing net making, and toddy tapping
11:30 am: Refreshment (Cold Non alcoholic drinks with snacks)
END - 11:45 am: The bike tour will end with a return to Fort Kochi/Ernakulam
- Professional guide who will also be riding the bike
- Royal Enfield bike
- Fuel charges
- Snacks & refreshments
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Kindly note tourists will be traveling as pillion and no motorbikes can be self-driven.
- We will be providing helmets to the guest while riding.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3220 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.