Kochi Village Tour on Bike
Explore the villages of Kochi on India’s own Royal Enfield bikes. Located at the heart of Ernakulam, the Islands of Moolampilly and Pizhala with the backdrop of paddy fields are the icons of organic farming, in the state of Kerala. It’s also among some of the few places which stay true to the tagline Gods Own Country. You can experience exciting village activities, walk through the Paddy fields swaying in the wind and explore the narrow village roads
Please Note: Participants will be traveling on the bike as pillions (passenger seat)
- Experienced Guides
- Local snacks
- A chance to know about the local culture up close
08:30 am: Departure from Fort Kochi/Ernakulam
09:30 am: Country boat cruise on the canal
10:00 am: Reaching farm village & served with tender coconut
10:15 to 11:15 am: Visit pokkali paddy field, experience casting of nets, visit crab farm visit, try weaving coconut leaves, fishing net making, and toddy tapping
11:30 am: Refreshment (Cold Non alcoholic drinks with snacks)
11:45 am: Return to Fort Kochi/Ernakulam
- Professional guide who will also be riding the bike
- Royal Enfield bike
- Fuel charges
- Snacks & refreshments
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3220 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.