Surendrapuri Mythological Art and Sculpture Tour from Hyderabad
Looking for weekend getaways from Hydereabad? Try this mythological art and sculpture guided tour of eight hours to Surendrapuri, one of the famous tourist places near Hyderabad.
Learn about the great epics like Ramayana and Mahabharatha, which are carved out as sculptures employing artistic techniques.
Witness over 3000 statues which have their own stories to tell.
A mesmerizing sight of a 60 feet five headed Hanuman.
Company of a cultural evangelist who will take you through each and every intricate detail.
Surendrapuri is one of the most popular places to visit near Hyderabad. It is the heart of mythological art and sculpture which surely, cannot be missed. If you wish to escape into spiritual and mythological center, then this is the right place for you. It comes in the list of Hyderabad tourist attractions and is accompanied by a cultural evangelist to take you back in ancient times. Experience the great Indian epics by reserving your seat for this Hyderabad package.
- Your host cum guide for the tour will meet you at your hotel or residence address in Hyderabad city limits at 08:00 AM.
- After a short introduction session with the guide, start the journey to Surendrapuri. The guide will travel with you in the same vehicle to explain more even during the road journey.
- At around 9:00 AM, you will arrive at Surendrapuri and will start a visit to all the replicas of prominent temples of India.
- The cultural evangelist will explain the deities and the history of each of the temples and their significance in the Hindu way of life.
- Over 3000 statues along the walkways tell their own stories. This section provides a visual background of what Hindu mythology is all about.
- One of the remarkable statues here is the five-headed Hanuman. This 60 feet statue is an architectural marvel with the 5 heads of Vanara, Narasimha, Garuda, Sookara and Hayagreeva.
- Events from the great epics like Ramayana and Mahabharatha are carved out as sculptures employing artistic techniques.
- The churning of the milky ocean using the Mandara Mount as the staff of the gods and demons is a fantastic specimen not to be missed.
- Have a lunch break at noon, post which you will begin with the next phase of the tour.
- Up next in this mythological Art and Sculpture tour is the celestial world section is a remarkable one and only one of its kind in India.
- You will experience the great celestial worlds of Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the destroyer, along with the netherworld.
- The experience of walking through the seven doors of Vishnulok with the sculptures of the 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu on both sides, is an unforgettable experience and highlight of this tour.
- After you have spent some quality time in Surendrapuri, you will be heading back to your hotel and be dropped there at around 04:00 PM, marking the end to your tour.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle for the duration of the tour.
- Pick-up and drop to the address in Hyderabad city limits.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Services of a knowledgable tour guide/cultural evangelist for the tour.
- Entry charges to places of visit.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5500 Per Person
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.