Haridwar Guided Sightseeing Tour
Explore the popular sightseeing attractions and world famous temples in Haridwar with a knowledgeable tour guide.
- Visit ancient temples and ghats of Haridwar and take part in Ganga Aarti
- Service of an experienced and knowledgable guide.
Haridwar, situated on the bank of river Holy Ganges is located in the state of Uttarakhand. Being is one of the old ancient cities, Haridwar is also one of the most important religious pilgrimages sites of Hinduism. The place is also famous for its Kumbh Mela which takes place in Haridwar on the banks of the river Ganges. This tour provides a visitor with a unique experience of the historical and spiritual mix along with modern cultural diversity.
- The driver will pick you from your hotel or residence in Haridwar at 11:00 AM.
- The guide for the tour will meet you at your hotel's lobby and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- You will be visiting the following places and taking part in different activities on this tour:
- Shantikunj Ashram: This is a global centre for social and spiritual enhancement keeping in view the local Indian culture and tradition.
- You will be taking a short rickshaw ride in Upper Bazaar.
- Take a cable car ride to Mansa Devi temple which is located atop the Balwa Parvat on the Shivalik hills, this temple is dedicated to Goddess Mansa Devi. The temple is also one of the important Tirth among the five Tirth (pilgrimages) in Haridwar.
- Next, you halt for lunch and later you will visit Daksh temple and Maya Devi temple, this Hindu temple is dedicated to goddess Maya. Many devotees believe that the heart and navel of goddess Sati fell in the region, and so the temple is also known by the name Shakti Peetha.
- You can also go around and try some local cuisine if you would like.
- In the end, you will visit Har Ki Pauri for witnessing the ritual of Ganga Arti.
- After the visit, you will be dropped back to the hotel in Haridwar to end the tour.
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop from Haridwar city limits.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Parking charges
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All entry tickets.
- Cable car ride at Mansa Devi (Ordinary ticket not VIP)
- Rickshaw ride during the tour.
- 1-litre mineral water bottle per person.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.