Spiritual Walking Tour of Chennai
Get your soul blessed with this 2 hours long spiritual walking tour of Chennai. Rejuvenate the inner self and witness the diversity through different faiths and their worship place.
Visit the Marundeeswarar Temple, a place of curative worship for people with diseases.
Explore the beautiful and colourful temples of the city.
Company of a knowledgeable guide.
It is necessary to give your inner soul peace and spirituality for performing the worldly affairs. So when you are in Chennai, do not forget to take the spiritual walking tour and mark your presence in the different temples of the city. Experience the various religious faiths of India and walk on the narrow alleys of temples . You can take along the blessings and glistening essence of the place for a lifetime. On this spiritual walking tour, we will be taking a journey inwards and you will explore your life within. So give your soul a treat with this Chennai walking tour and cherish the lifetime moments.
- You are requested to report at Arulmigu Sri Marundeeswarar Temple by 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM as per your preferred time slot.
- Meet your guide here and after a brief introduction you will start the tour and visit the following places:
- Marundeeswarar Temple: A temple dedicated to Hindu deity Shiva.
- Pamban Swami Temple: One of the popular temples of Chennai.
- Arupadai Veedu Murugan Temple: A temple dedicated to the son of Lord Shiva, one of six Abodes of Murugan temples situated in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Ashtalakshmi Temple: A temple dedicated to the goddess Lakshmi, and her eight primary forms.
- Annai Vailankanni Shrine: Gothic-style Catholic pilgrimage destination with a small museum.
- After the visit, you will end the tour at Annai Vailankanni Shrine.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Local tips and recommendations.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are not charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- East Coast Road Entrance Gate, Arulmigu Sri Marundeeswarar Temple, Lalitha Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai.
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email.
₹ 1500 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.