Cultural Walking Tour of Alleppey
Experience authentic Alleppey on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining guide.
- Stroll the lanes of Alleppey which has old churches, art galleries and schools.
- Visit the Alleppey beach and witness the sea bridge.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide.
This lovely town of sapphire blue backwaters in the state of Kerela is the most popular tourist destination and a place becomes popular only when people start finding it irresistible. You’ll understand this with regards to Alappuzha when you have cruised on a houseboat in the backwaters. Alleppey, popularly known as the “Venice of East”, is located on the west coast of Kerala. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
- You are requested to report at Revi Karuna Karan Memorial Museum by 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM as per the time slot chosen.
- Meet the guide there and after a quick meet and greet start the walking tour.
- First visit Revi Karuna Karan Memorial Museum, which displays decorative art and artefacts, including a large private collection of Swarovski crystals and ivory.
- Walk into an old art gallery and witness the collection of art and understand the architectural style.
- Visit Mount Carmel Roman Catholic Latin Cathedral one of the oldest churches of Alleppey.
- Stroll the lanes and visit the beautiful churches, old houses and a famous school in town.
- Walk on the old canals and witness the beautiful bridges which were built long ago.
- Visit a hundred years old Jain Temple built using Rajasthan Stones and White Marbles to make it charmingly attractive without losing its spiritual implications.
- Proceed to Alappuzha Lighthouse, one of the oldest lighthouses in Kerala and was built 150 plus years ago.
- Walk on the beaches of Alleppey and witness the sea bridge, which Alleppey is famous for.
- After the visit, end the walk at Alleppey beach with the mesmerising memories of Alleppey.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.