Yeshwanthpur Railway Station Transfer from City
On this two-hour walking tour in Bangalore, explore the most significant places and unwind the historic tales of Bangalore and most importantly visit the last surviving silk weavers.
Understand the historical tales of Bangalore with an expert guide.
Visit the silk weavers and understand the process of reeling and dying of silk.
Authentic silk fabrics will be on display.
Join us on this curated walk of the silk tales of Bangalore; travel back in time to understand the silk weaving and listen to the heartwarming stories from weavers’ community in this area of the silk tales while exploring the Nagarathpet to get a glimpse of the few weavers left in the present generation.
- The driver will receive you from the hotel/residence in Bangalore city limits. Please select the pick-up time and address while booking.
- Post a short meet and greet, the driver will drive you to the Yeshwanthpur Railway Station.
- Relax in the air-conditioned car while you undertake a comfortable journey to your destination, hassle-free.
- Upon your arrival at the hotel/residence, the chauffeur will help you with the luggage if asked for.
- Pickup From Bangalore hotel/residence and drop at Yeshwanthpur Railway Station by a private AC vehicle.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 575 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.