Baratang, Diglipur, Ross and Smith and Ramnagar Beach Tour
A 3 days and 2 nights tour which takes you around Baratang, Diglipur, Ross and Smith and Ramnagar Beach Tour, offering you the best of Andamans.
- Drive through Jarawa tribal areas with a chance of spotting endangered members of the Jarawa tribe.
- Boat ride through mangrove creeks and the visit to Limestone cave & Mud volcano
- Explore the beautiful island of Rangat and visit Dhanianallah mangrove walk
- Experience the extremely calm areas of Andamans.
A boat ride through thick mangrove forest with mangrove canopies blocking sunlight. Ride to the Lime stone caves in Baratang Island is exciting as well as thrilling. 100 km by road from Port Blair – between south and middle Andaman, Baratang islands brings forth the tropical side of the Andamans. Mangroves, birds, caves, trekking, and local tribes. Its a must visit place if you are in Andamans.
Diglipur Town -(325 KMs. approx. 12 hrs. By road from Port Blair) Situated in North Andaman Island, Diglipur provides a rare experience for eco-friendly tourists. It is famous for its oranges, rice, and marine life. Kalpong, the only river of Andaman flows here. The only Kalpong Hydro-electric power project of the islands is on this river. Popular attractions at Diglipur include Lamiya Bay beach, Kalipur beach, and turtle nesting ground
Rangat island -170 km by road from Port Blair is an eco-tourism hub and popular for Amkunj beach, Cuthbert Bay a turtle nesting ground, Dhaninallah mangrove walk and Yerratta mangrove park. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden boardwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 meters and longest walkway of its kind in the country.
- Proceed from Port Blair around 3 AM towards Baratang, visit Limestone Caves, Mud Volcano and proceed towards Rangat.
- Visit Dhanninallah Beach, Mangrove Walkway and proceed towards Diglipur.
- Stay in Diglipur.
- After breakfast, proceed towards Ross & Smith Islands and then visit Kalipur Beach turtle nestling ground.
- Post lunch, visit Ramnagar Beach and turtle nestling centre.
- Proceed towards Rangat, in the late evening and stay at Rangat.
- Visit Amkunj Beach, Morcidera Beach and checkout and proceed towards Port Blair.
- Head to your onward destination.
- Transportation charges on an air-conditioned private vehicle based on your group size.
- Ferry charges.
- Driver and Fuel charges.
- Permit charges.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in an air-conditioned hotel.
- Breakfast during the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9990 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.