Mumbai Street Food Tour with Train Ride
A 4-hour tour of Mumbai's street food culture, letting you savour five different food and drinks. Also in this enjoy a local train ride.
- Sample 5 different Mumbai food and drinks.
- Eat street food delicacies like Bhel Puri, Pav Bhaji, Sheekh Kebabs and more.
- Witness century-old techniques of hand churning ice creams.
- Experience a local train ride.
- Eat with locals at hidden street joints.
- Company of a local guide.
Mumbai is a bustling, energetic metropolis and every area in the city has a flavour of its own. South Mumbai with its posh neighbourhood and upscale bars, restaurants and museums draws hundreds of tourists. South Central Mumbai has Worli sea face and several offices, West Mumbai suburbs are popular upper-middle-class residential areas, North Central Mumbai has Dharavi, Asia’s second-largest slum, East and North Mumbai neighbourhoods have developed rapidly over past few years as a result of the vast urban sprawl. Mumbai has the Gateway of India monument and a visit to this city is in many ways an introductory lesson to the mind-boggling diversity that India has to offer to its visitors.
- You will be received at your hotel/residence at your preferred time slot (at an additional cost) or report at CST Railway Station. Post a short meet and greet you would be heading off for a day's gastronomic adventure.
- Get off the usual tourist path and enjoy a selection of tasty Indian street foods with a guide.
- Ride the rails on Mumbai's commuter line. Hop off at Chowpatty Beach where you dig into a vegetable curry oozing with cottage cheese (Pav Bhaji) and other street snacks like puffed rice (Bhel Puri).
- Your guide will bundle you into old taxis for a short journey up to the Muslim quarter known for its hearty cuisine.
- To allow you to digest a little, your guide will take you on a walk through a bustling fresh produce market to learn about Indian ingredients and then a stroll through Chor Bazaar where you'll discover its fascinating history.
- Tucked away in an impossible-to-find spot, you'll try Chicken Sheekh kebabs cooked over charcoal.
- You'll visit a famed parlour that's been hand-churning their ice-creams in the same way for more than a century.
- Take an exclusive lookout back to see how it’s done before digging into your exotic flavour of choice and at the end drop off at victoria station with a sweet memory.
- An expert guide who has a deep knowledge of food.
- Food samples during the tour.
- Transportation involved during the tour.
- Train tickets.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3045.5 Per Person
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.