Private Bollywood Tour with Mumbai Sightseeing
A private Bollywood tour with Mumbai Sightseeing is one of a kind experience. 7 hours packed with visiting numerous key attractions of Mumbai and a special time in Bollywood.
- Explore the behind the scenes of Bollywood.
- Enjoy a Move for Dance Show.
- Visit Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Asia's largest open-air laundry “Dhobi Ghat”, take a tour of Mahatma Gandhi's residence in Mumbai “Mani Bhavan” and more.
Mumbai is a bustling, energetic metropolis and every area in the city has a flavour of its own. South Mumbai with its posh neighbourhood and upscale bars, restaurants and museums draws hundreds of tourists. South Central Mumbai has Worli sea face and several offices, West Mumbai suburbs are popular upper-middle-class residential areas, North Central Mumbai has Dharavi, Asia’s second-largest slum, East and North Mumbai neighbourhoods have developed rapidly over past few years as a result of the vast urban sprawl. Mumbai has the Gateway of India monument and a visit to this city is in many ways an introductory lesson to the mind-boggling diversity that India has to offer to its visitors.
- After being received from your accommodation in Mumbai, set off to explore in an air-conditioned vehicle. Hear about Mumbai’s place as India’s largest city and home of the Bollywood movie industry.
- Enjoy a Move for Dance Show based on the film, music, and dances of Bollywood films. Bollywood dances have evolved as a unique and energetic style.
- The groups of dancers will perform 5 Bollywood dances in front of the audience and you will get a chance to learn and dance along. You'll get thorough explanations about special effects, seeing Bollywood cafés, Bollywood costume gallery and Bollywood museum.
- Continue to explore Mumbai by visiting Gateway of India, Mumbai's most famous monument. Just around the corner is the iconic The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, the hotel's original building was commissioned by Jamshedji Tata and first opened its doors to guests on December 1903.
- You will visit Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station, Mumbai University, Rajabai Clock Towers Oval Cricket Ground, Bombay High Court.
- You will also be taking a tour of Asia’s largest open-air laundry “Dhobi Ghat” where clothes are washed in full view of the public and then move on to visit Mahatma Gandhi's residence in Mumbai “Mani Bhavan”.
- You will be visiting Jain temple, Banganga tank, and Kamala Nehru Park, Hanging Gardens and the Tower of Silence.
- Take a drive around Marine Drive also known as “Queens Necklace” and pass by many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain and Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sassoon's Library and the National Gallery of Modern Art.
- Post completion of the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel in Mumbai.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Entrance charges to the monuments.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6500 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.