Mumbai Bicycle Tour
A 3 hours private tour of Mumbai on a bicycle, letting you explore the best of the 'City of Dreams'. Ride past Marine Drive, Crowford Market, Bombay Highcourt and more.
- Mumbai's best sights from the comfort and ease of a bicycle.
- Enjoy insightful commentary from your expert local guide.
- Explore the Fort district and ride down Marine Drive.
- Observe Hindu practices at Mumbadevi Temple.
- 3-hour morning bike tour in Mumbai.
Mumbai is a bustling, energetic metropolis and every area in the city has a flavour of its own. South Mumbai with its posh neighbourhood and upscale bars, restaurants and museums draws hundreds of tourists. South Central Mumbai has Worli sea face and several offices, West Mumbai suburbs are popular upper-middle-class residential areas, North Central Mumbai has Dharavi, Asia’s second-largest slum, East and North Mumbai neighbourhoods have developed rapidly over past few years as a result of the vast urban sprawl. Mumbai has the Gateway of India monument and a visit to this city is in many ways an introductory lesson to the mind-boggling diversity that India has to offer to its visitors.
- Begin your morning bike tour from the Gateway of India in Mumbai, where you’ll meet your guide and be assigned with a bike and a helmet before setting off on an exciting city ride.
- Over the next 3 hours, enjoy picturesque urban and pastoral views as your entertaining guide takes you past renowned landmarks such as Gateway of India, Victoria Station, Cow Shelter, Mumbadevi Temple (the temple was built in 1675).
- Your route leads directly to a fishing dock and then on to Marine Drive, where you’ll stop to have an enchanting view of Mumbai.
- Afterwards, explore Mumbai University, Bombay Highcourt and the Crowford Market.
- During each leg of the tour, you’ll have a chance to pause, ask questions of your guide and snap some memorable photos. Your 3-hour ride ends back at the starting point.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Gateway of India, Mumbai.
₹ 2000 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.