Mumbai Guided Sightseeing Tour by Public Transport
A 3 hours private tour of the prominent landmarks of Mumbai on public transport accompanied by a professional guide lets you dive deep into the city's cultural and day to day life.
- All public transport throughout the tour.
- See India’s commercial capital from a unique perspective.
- Ride the famous suburban train.
- Walkthrough markets to understand the Indian way of life.
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is undoubtedly India’s commercial and entertainment capital. Bollywood, fashion, skyscrapers, traffic that never seems to stop, and delicious street food that purists say you can never find anywhere else, that is Mumbai for you.
Mumbai is a bustling, energetic metropolis and every area in the city has a flavor of its own. South Mumbai with its posh neighborhood and upscale bars, restaurants, and museums draws hundreds of tourists. South Central Mumbai has Worli sea face and several offices, West Mumbai suburbs are popular upper-middle-class residential areas, North Central Mumbai has Dharavi, Asia’s second-largest slum, East and North Mumbai neighborhoods have developed rapidly over past few years as a result of the vast urban sprawl. Mumbai has the Gateway of India monument and a visit to this city is in many ways an introductory lesson to the mind-boggling diversity that India has to offer to its visitors.
- The tour guide will meet you at the Regal Cinema, Colaba at 8:00 AM.
- You will start your tour on a bus ride to Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site and Slumdog Millionaire was filmed here.
- Your guide will then accompany you to the flower market which is flooded with all kind of Roses viz. white, pink, red, yellow, etc. and various kinds of flowers, garlands & bouquets.
- You'll take a train again to Mahalaxmi known as Dhobi Ghat ( Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of the public).
- After checking out this unique activity, you'll take a taxi to Chor Bazaar, one of the largest flea markets in the entire country and nearby.
- Take a taxi to Churchgate. Here, you’ll find the Mumbai dabbawalas constitute a lunchbox delivery and return system that delivers hot lunches from homes and restaurants to people at work in India, especially in Mumbai.
- The tour would end at Churchgate.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Please report on time.
- Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Mumbai city limits.
₹ 2200 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.