Boat Scuba Diving at Havelock Island
Witness the underwater world in pristine blue water when you go Scuba Diving at the Swaraj Dweep/Havelock Island. A 20 minutes dive into one of the most favourable destinations to dive in Andamans.
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life while scuba diving at Havelock Island.
- Exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish.
- Dive up to a depth of 10 metres.
- No swimming skills required.
- Includes underwater videos and photos of your dive, tender coconut water and certificate of participation.
Havelock Island Scuba Diving Overview
Havelock falls on the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is home to tranquil beaches surrounded by beautiful coconut and palm trees. A picture-perfect destination! Millions of tourists enjoy jet- skiing, boating, snorkeling, kayaking, boating in the glass bottom boats near the Elephant beach.
Scuba diving in Havelock island is one of the most popular adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists. All the necessary equipment and a lifeguard, and you are all set to dive into the blue paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and an enormous number of fishes. Experience a different world with underwater life forms.
The more you go down, the more your curiosities are being satisfied. It is an experience of complete peace and silence. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari. Along with North Bay Island and Port Blair, Havelock Island is the favorite place for people looking to scuba dive in Andamans.
This island is an ideal place for scuba dive practice for beginners and also for seasoned divers.
Diving in Havelock Island Itinerary:
- Meet the instructor at the Havelock Jetty harbor and after a quick introduction, proceed for a training session, as per your convenient timing. Select the time slot while booking the activity.
- You would be taken on a fiber boat or a semi wooden preparatory boat to a spot which is 100-200 meters from the shore after a short training/briefing session.
- Post the arrival, get equipped with all the safety equipment and begin a 20-25 minute diving experience in the pristine blue waters.
- Marine life of the region is very diverse and preserved to offer some great views of the underwater world.
- At the completion of the diving experience, photos and videos are shared with you.
- Expected time taken for the whole experience would be 50-55 minutes.
- All dive equipements.
- Dive instructor and safety demonstration.
- One dive for up to 20-25 minutes.
- Underwater photography - 20-25 pics and 2-3 minutes of underwater video.
- Soft copy of the certificate of participation.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4025 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.