Varanasi Heritage Walk
Varanasi or Benaras is a land of many faiths and is a myriad of colour, smells & sounds. A cocktail of tastes and a melting pot of beautiful people set amongst an array of ancient architecture & carvings await you. It is in Varanasi that you will find all these aspects of India in absolute abundance.When passing through the residential areas, you will feel a sense of community all around you and this spirit exists in every neighbourhood. People from all over India reside in the old part of Varanasi and a tour through its narrow alleys is an adventure not to miss. You will leave with an enlightened sense of purpose and determination that you may take from this extraordinary area. On our walking tours, visitors can experience a wide range of activities and places in its many different areas. We have lots of different horizons to show our guests and each area is well known for its activities and specialities. Our walking tours are always theme-based walks – so let us invite you to come walking with us.
The tour is headed by our knowledgeable & eco-friendly English-speaking guide who will meet you at your hotel or guesthouse and accompany you walking to and within the most important areas. Eash one of these areas is known for its specific activities or specialties, be it for photography or to talk with sadhus or hermits on religious or spiritual topics. At your leisure and when it suits you, we can also enjoy a tea or coffee at a typical local chai shop.
- Experince local eateries, pooja materials, religious book shops, idol shops and Benaras Silk Saree shops in the lanes of Kashi.
- Walk through narrow lanes, towards Varanasi’s most famous pilgrimage site, the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.