2 Days Kamarpukur and Jairambati Tour from Kolkata
Two of the most iconic places of West Bengal, Kamarpukur the birthplace of the saint-philosopher Sri Sri Ramakrishna and Joyrambati, the humble village in which the Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi was born.
- Explore Kamarpukur and Joyrambati on a 2 day tour.
- A perfect weekend getaway from the hustle-bustle of the 'City of Joy'.
- Visit places like the birthplace of saint Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa and the Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained vehicle.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
- Kamarpukur is a small village which is situated in the Arambagh subdivision of West Bengal. It is the birthplace of Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa Dev, which makes it a frequent visit of his devotees and followers. The Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission was established here in the year 1951. A number of ponds, tanks and old buildings and dilapidated temples still bear witness to its old glory.
- On the other hand, Joyrambati is the birthplace of Sri Ramakrishna's beloved wife Holy Mother Sarada Devi, it is a small village in the Bishnupur sub-division of West Bengal. The village, surrounded on all sides by green pastures, untrimmed meadows, trees, and shrubs, has a rural atmosphere.
- Depart from Kolkata early in the morning towards Kamarpukur, located approximately 105 kilometers away.
- Upon arrival, visit the Kamarpukur Ramakrishna Math, a monastery and shrine dedicated to Sri Ramakrishna. Explore the premises, which include the ancestral house of Sri Ramakrishna, a museum, and a meditation hall.
- Take a leisurely walk around Kamarpukur village, soaking in the serene ambiance and rustic charm.
- Enjoy a traditional Bengali lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit the Kamarpukur Temple Complex, which includes the Vishalakshi Temple (dedicated to the Divine Mother) and the Radha-Krishna Temple.
- In the evening, witness the Aarti (ritual worship) at the Kamarpukur Ramakrishna Math.
- Overnight stay in Kamarpukur.
- After breakfast, depart for Jairambati, located around 80 kilometers from Kamarpukur.
- Explore the Jairambati Ramakrishna Math, which is dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi. This math also houses the ancestral house of Maa Sarada Devi and a small museum.
- Visit the Jayrambati Temple Complex, comprising the temples of the Divine Mother, Sri Ramakrishna, and other deities.
- Take a stroll through the serene surroundings of Jairambati, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.
- Have a delicious lunch at a local eatery.
- After lunch, start your return journey to Kolkata, concluding the 2-day tour.
Please note this is not a guided tour
Accomodation & Meals are not included
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 600 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 14150 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.