Taj Mahal, Agra Tour by Bus
Agra is known to be the seat of power. Its vibrant colors and history are sure to strike every person's memory with the best shot. It is amongst the few places in India that offers an unparalleled experience to all its visitors. It is a medieval city situated on the banks of the river Yamuna. With splendid Mughal-era buildings, this place will hold your heart once you finish the tour. A single day tour of all the places in Agra will give you the much-needed thrill
- Discover one of the greatest monuments in the world at the Taj Mahal
- See the walled city of Agra Fort
- Around 09:30 am you will reach Agra City and will be taken non-stop to Taj Mahal.
- 12:00 hrs: We will leave Taj Mahal and head to our next destination Agra Fort.
- Agra Fort is yet another UNESCO World Heritage Site, built be Mugh
- 15:00 hrs. PM: Visit Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah
- 17:30 hrs: Drop back to Agra Railway Station
- All Tolls + Parking
- Driver Allowance
- 1 Mineral water per person
- 1 Lunch
- Deluxe 2*2 45 Seaters Bus
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- New Paper for the tours
- Snacks (during bus ride only)
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
- Tour guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.