Malana and Magic Valley Trek from Kasol
A serene trek from Kasol to the Magic Valley and the famous Malana village, come explore the culture and the scenic environs of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Riverside camping in Kasol.
- Trek to Malana and camp overnight.
- Bonfire and some relaxing time at the riverside camps after the trek.
Kasol is situated in Parvati valley. you may take a walk with us by the banks of the Parvati river and visit the Manikaran hot springs or take up the short trek to Malana, Kheerganga, Tosh and Grahan for overnight camping. it’s easy to access by Volvo buses departing every day from Delhi and Chandigarh for Kasol. The beautiful places are often hidden away in the most easily accessible places. Join and explore together the culture of the valley of gods.
Malana is a very old Himachal village on in Parvati valley near Kullu valley and kind of isolated from the rest of the world. The peaks of Chandrakhani and Deo Tibba shadow the village. It is situated on a remote plateau by the side of the Malana river, at a height of 2652 m. Malana has its own lifestyle and social structure and people are strict in following their customs.
Day 1 - Kasol Camping
- You will have to arrive in the small town of Bhunter and travel to the campsite in Kasol.
- Once you reach there, you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink. After enjoying the beauty of the valley, return to your campsite by evening.
- You will have your dinner and stay overnight in your camps.
Day 2 - Trek to Malana and Magic Valley
- On the second day, post breakfast, head out to indulge in the amazing trek to Malana and Magic Valley with your guide.
- You will be camping in the Magic Valley region for the night and enjoy your dinner with bonfire and music.
- Stays will be arranged for the night in the camps in Malana.
Day 3 - Return to Kasol for Departure
- On the final day after breakfast, you will be checking out of the camps and trek back to Kasol for ending your trip.
- Breakfast and Dinner at Camp in Malana (Veg meals will be served at the camp)
- Service of expert guides & helping staff
- Meals: 2 dinner and 2 breakfast
- All camping equipment
- Lockers, wash and change facility at the camps in Kasol
- 1 night stay at riverside camps in Kasol
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4550 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.