Malana and Magic Valley Trek from Kasol
Kasol is situated in parvati valley. you may take a walk with us by the banks of the Parvati river and visit the Manikaran hot springs or take up the short trek to Malana, Kheerganga, Tosh and Grahan for overnight camping. it’s an easy access by volvo buses departing everyday from Delhi and Chandigarh for Kasol. The beautiful places are often hidden away in the most easily accessible places. Join and explore together the culture of valley of gods.
Malana is a very old Himachal village on in Parvati valley near Kullu valley and kind of isolated from the rest of the world. The peaks of Chandrakhani and Deo Tibba shadow the village. It is situated on a remote plateau by the side of the Malana river, at a height of 2652 m. Malana has its own lifestyle and social structure and people are strict in following their customs.
- Riverside camping in Kasol
- Trek to Malana and camp overnight
- Bonfire and some relaxing time at the riverside camps after the trek
Day-1: Reporting at the base camp in Kasol at 10:00 am. Transfer to trekking point and trek to Malana. We’ll be camping overnight and dinner will be served fresh.
Day-2: Trek from Malana camp to base camp at Kasol. Overnight riverside camping in Kasol. Enjoy the evening time around the bonfire and some light music. If we leave early today we can reach Kasol by afternoon and you’ll have time to explore the popular cafes and market of Kasol.
Day-3: Checkout from the base camp Kasol after the breakfast. One can plan to explore Kasol today more, if you missed out on some places earlier. If you are taking a bus back to Delhi or Chandigarh, you will need to boarding the bus in the evening from bhuntar for your onward journey.
- Breakfast and Dinner at Camp in Malana (Veg meals will be served at the camp)
- Service of expert guides & helping staff
- Meals: 2 dinner and 2 breakfast
- All camping equipment
- Lockers, wash and change facility at the camps in Kasol
- 1 night stay at riverside camps in Kasol
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4350 Per Person