Ranakpur, Nathdwara and Chittorgarh from Udaipur
2 Nights/3 Days
This private day trip to Ranakpur, Nathdwara and Chittorgarh starts from Udaipur and ends in Udaipur. Visit one of the most historical sites and famous Jain temples in Rajasthan and learn about its history, culture and the massive structure of Chittorgarh Fort.
- Visit famous Jain temples of Ranakpur constructed between 14th and 15th century.
- Visit beautiful temple of Nathdwara
- Visit Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Day 1: Udaipur
You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel. Soon after check in we visit City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari & Shilp Gram. By the sunset we take boat ride over Lake Pichola experience of which is beyond any comparison. Overnight at Udaipur
Day 2: Udaipur -Ranakpur - Nathdwara
After breakfast transfer to visit Ranakpur famous for its astonishing Chaumukha Jain Temple which popular for magnificent carving on 1444 non replicable marble pillars, each one has been designed for to represents its own different theme. Later proceed to Nathdwara. After check in we visit Shree Ji Temple. Overnight at Nathdwara
Day 3: Chittorgarh - Udaipur
After breakfast we take trip to Chittorgarh to visit Chittorgarh Fort & Palaces, Vijay Stambh (Victory Tower), Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame) & Temples. From Chittorgarh you will be transferred to Udaipur Airport / Railway Station to connect your onwards journey
- 02 nights / 03 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an AC Car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Boat ride over Lake Pichola (sharing basis).
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Applicable taxes
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare