Traditional Dinner at Chokhi Dhani Resort with Live Entertainment
Spread over 18 acres of beautifully landscaped area for a rustic look the original Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur Rajasthan has a recreated ethnic village as well as a 5 star village themed resort. Head to Chokhi Dhani Resort for a delicious dinner and visit an ethnic village resort. Dance along to live music and listen to a myriad of musical performances. Learn about the calming, jovial lifestyle of the locals as you stroll the village streets.
- Relish an exotic, delicious traditional Rajasthni dinner in Chokhi Dhani
- Live Music - Enjoy live traditional dancing and musical performances
- Travel around in an air-conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle
Evening: We arrange a pickup from your hotel at between 17:30 and 20.00 as per your convenience and take you in air-conditioned vehicle to Chokhi Dhani Resort, meaning the "Fine Hamlet."
Here you explore an ethnic village resort, the only one of its kind Rajasthan. Take in the pretty mud and thatch huts and the paintings and murals beautifully placed around the village.
Enjoy the traditional live dance and music performance through the evening is one of the major attractions. Almost no one can resist the temptation to join the artists and dance with the ancient, traditional music. Other activities at Chokhi Dhani Resort include an elephant ride, camel ride, bullock cart ride, tonga ride, games for children, a magic show, a puppet show, and much more.
A multi-cuisine restaurant serving traditional dishes awaits for you in the unique Bindola Restaurant. Treating your taste buds with delicious, exotic food and ease your mind with a soothing ambience. Enjoy your cuisine indoors or outdoors in the cool night air before heading back to your hotel.
After you dinner we drop you at your hotel.
- Rajasthani dinner at Choki Dhani Resort, Jaipur
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges
- A/C Sedan Car - Tata Indigo or Suzuki Dezire
- All taxes and service charges