Kolkata City Midnight Tour
Ever wanted to tour the City at night - see the illuminations, the buildings after dark? Come see Victoria Memorial, the abandoned Maidan, Howrah Bridge lit up, the British built Howrah Station, the 'New' Howrah Bridge (Vidyasagar Setu) with it's varying colours (and a hidden platform to take a superb panoramic photo of it).. Let's stop for 'Chai' at one of Kol's famous dhabas in the dead of night.
See Kol as you've never seen her before, with empty and silent streets, no hawkers, no buses trying to run you over, far less heat. Come on a tour with us which no one else offers!
You will visit the following places:
Ochterlony Monument, Eden Gardens, Eden Gardens Stadium, Raj Bhawan, Vidhan Sabha, Town Hall, Cal High Court, GPO, Writers, St. Andrews Church, Lal Bazaar, Currency Building, Dead Letter Office, Standard Chartered Building, ER-HQ and; Railway Museum, Howrah Bridge, Howrah Station, Howrah Railway Museum, New Bridge, Nanda Kumar Execution Spot, Helipad, Lascar War Memorial, Princep Ghat, Victoria Memorial Hall.
At the end we will also be roaming around NH-6 for sometime before we all come back to the place it had began.
The tour will be suited for heritage lovers,photographers,person who wish to see Kolkata at night
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.