Kolkata City Midnight Tour
2 to 20 people
English, Hindi and Bengali
Ever wanted to tour the City at night - see the illuminations, the buildings after dark? Come see Victoria Memorial, the abandoned Maidan, Howrah Bridge lit up, the British built Howrah Station, the 'New' Howrah Bridge (Vidyasagar Setu) with it's varying colours (and a hidden platform to take a superb panoramic photo of it).. Let's stop for 'Chai' at one of Kol's famous dhabas in the dead of night.
See Kol as you've never seen her before, with empty and silent streets, no hawkers, no buses trying to run you over, far less heat. Come on a tour with us which no one else offers!
You will visit the following places:
Ochterlony Monument, Eden Gardens, Eden Gardens Stadium, Raj Bhawan, Vidhan Sabha, Town Hall, Cal High Court, GPO, Writers, St. Andrews Church, Lal Bazaar, Currency Building, Dead Letter Office, Standard Chartered Building, ER-HQ and; Railway Museum, Howrah Bridge, Howrah Station, Howrah Railway Museum, New Bridge, Nanda Kumar Execution Spot, Helipad, Lascar War Memorial, Princep Ghat, Victoria Memorial Hall.
At the end we will also be roaming around NH-6 for sometime before we all come back to the place it had began.
The tour will be suited for heritage lovers,photographers,person who wish to see Kolkata at night
- Transportation Charges
- Tea & Snacks
- One bottle mineral Water
- Anything which is not mentioned above and dinner
Organization is driven by a group of travel freaks with experiences towards imparting an edge towards rejuvenating the busy and hectic lifes' through its unqiue boutique of travel consultancy for various age groups across various segments of the communities.
- The package price will be deducted as per the following conditions strictly. No refund will be entertained without receiving a cancellation request effective from the date of receipt of letter.
- Notice of less than 10 days : half fee refund.
- Notice of less than 7 days:no refund.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.