Snorkeling & Boat Ride to Elephant Beach
Elephant beach is located on the North-eastern part of Havelock island. It’s a popular tourist destination known for its pristine sands, crystal waters, and sea waves. Accessible by boat and foot, it’s a short 10 km from the market. Many water sports are available. With so much to explore, a full day (or two) is required to do full justice to the beach and all it offers. Its mostly famous for snorkrling and boat rides
Snorkeling can be done by swimmers and non-swimmers and requires only basic equipments. It’s done mainly in the shallow waters where the vivid coral-structures and amazing marine life can be viewed. It can be enjoyed by all ages and almost all throughout the year – ideal for a relaxed vacation filled with the most colourful finned friends.
- Enjoy a great boat ride to Elephant beach
- Do snorkeling and experience incredible marine life up-close
- Relax at the white sand beaches and laze around with the fantastic view of the blue green ocean.
- Convinient pick-up/drop from your hotel or resort in Havelock Island
- Reach by 9:30 am at Havelock Harbour (exact details are shared by local team for easy coordination)
- You will get aboard along with guide and all required equipment gear like safety jackets etc.
- On boat ride to Elephant Beach you will see the Havelock Island Lighthouse.
- Once you reach Elephant Beach, water sports activities will be started. There will be changing rooms at the beach.
- Instructors gives briefing about the snorkeling and then you indulge in snorkeling activity
- Relax at the beach for some time after the activity ends.
- We will move towards the Havelock dock on boat.
- Snorkeling, Life Jacket and Snorkeling Kit
- Boat ride to Elephant Beach
- Guide During Snorkeling
- 100% refund if cancelled before 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 1590 Per Person