Cinque Island Game Fishing Day Trip
The Andaman Islands have a huge bounty of fish of various types (Marlin, Barracuda, trevally, etc.) here, which attracts many enthusiastic anglers for game fishing. Game fishing is done purely as a sport, we practice “catch and release”.
Travel to uninhabited islands in the Andaman Archipelago, Cinque Island approximately 35 Kms. from Port Blair. The rocky isles and sand bar here is a treat to see and experience. The untouched beaches attracts tourists from all over the globe. A fun filled trip like NO other giving you an experience of a lifetime. Escape to this alluring destination and experience the ultimate holiday sensation. Relax, Fish, cruise, eat and party.
- Fishing trips include the fishing equipment (can bring your own fishing gear as well), fishing guide, refreshments.
- See many uninhabited islands in the Andamans
- Starting from Port Blair city or airport early morning, to reach Chidyatapu dock to board the vessel MFV Tight Lines
- Start for the virgin island- Cinque through Rutland and other nearby private beaches and areas near the North Cinque Island & South Cinque Island, especially the beautiful sandbar that connects them and anchor the boat there and perform the game fishing activity.
- The activity will be guided and supervised under expert guidance of professional divers and local fishermen communities trained fishers. Trip continues till afternoon where we come back to Chidyatapu, near the dock. If time persists, you can also continue for the Munda Pahad Trip inclusive.
- We approach the vehicle and reach back to Port Blair.
- Pick Up and Drop To The Hotel
- AC Vehicle
- Game Fishing Trip To Cinque Island
- Game Fishing Boat With Fishing Rods
- Fishing Gears
- Fishing Assistance
- Snorkel Gears
- Lunch (With Full day itinerary)
MFV Tight Lines Boat: A 20 foot fiber vessel with twin petrol engines, with a capacity of 07-08 guests + 02 crews. It’s a simple boat with economical facilities.
- There are no different prices for children, same adult prices apply.
- The above are all chartered trips and have to be booked 7 Day in advance.
- Any age group can go for game fishing trips as long as they are comfortable with boat travel.
- Activities are all morning based, hence start in the morning and finish by sundown.
- All the trips above are subject to whether conditions and availability at time of booking confirmation.
- We takes no responsibility of personal belongings what so ever in context with this trip.
- All trips are also subject to approval in advance with competent authority.
- The trips are available all throughout the year, except for routine maintenance schedule or permit renewal period and on all days in a week.
- The above trips are meant for both beginners and professionals.
- Trip scheduling is fully under our management reservation decision. No customization regarding prices and itinerary will be entertained.
- Govt. approved ID cards must like DL, AADHAR, Voter’s ID card. Pan Card not accepted.
- Full refund in case the trip doesn’t happen due to any unforeseen circumstances arising by any natural elements or man-made critical situations.
- This is a fun activity and is professionally managed.
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 25% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
56 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Hotels in Port Blair
₹ 24500 Flat Rate