Cinque Island Game Fishing Day Trip
The Andaman Islands have a huge bounty of fish of various types (Marlin, Barracuda, trevally, etc.) here, which attracts many enthusiastic anglers for game fishing. Game fishing is done purely as a sport, we practice “catch and release”.
Travel to uninhabited islands in the Andaman Archipelago, Cinque Island approximately 35 Kms. from Port Blair. The rocky isles and sand bar here is a treat to see and experience. The untouched beaches attracts tourists from all over the globe. A fun filled trip like NO other giving you an experience of a lifetime. Escape to this alluring destination and experience the ultimate holiday sensation. Relax, Fish, cruise, eat and party.
- Fishing trips include the fishing equipment (can bring your own fishing gear as well), fishing guide, refreshments.
- See many uninhabited islands in the Andamans
- Starting from Port Blair city or airport early morning, to reach Chidyatapu dock to board the vessel MFV Tight Lines
- Start for the virgin island- Cinque through Rutland and other nearby private beaches and areas near the North Cinque Island & South Cinque Island, especially the beautiful sandbar that connects them and anchor the boat there and perform the game fishing activity.
- The activity will be guided and supervised under expert guidance of professional divers and local fishermen communities trained fishers. Trip continues till afternoon where we come back to Chidyatapu, near the dock. If time persists, you can also continue for the Munda Pahad Trip inclusive.
- We approach the vehicle and reach back to Port Blair.
- Pick Up and Drop To The Hotel
- AC Vehicle
- Game Fishing Trip To Cinque Island
- Game Fishing Boat With Fishing Rods
- Fishing Gears
- Fishing Assistance
- Snorkel Gears
- Lunch (With Full day itinerary)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
61 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 24500 Flat Rate
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.