Enchanting Andamans - 5D/4N Package
4 Nights/5 Days
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are the perfect location for the perfect holiday. They are ideal for trekking, water sports, immersing yourself in raw nature, or simply lazing on the warm sands of the picturesque beaches. Your first day at andamans will be spent on Carbyn's Cove beach which will be followed by visiting the historic Cellular Jail. There you will get to see the jail museum and and an icredible light and sound show. During your visit you will be stunned by the beauty of the Radhanagar Beach and will be thriled by indulging in snorkeling. This is just the start, we will make sure that every single second that you spend on this Island will count.
- A snorkeling session at Elephant Beach, Havelock.(optional)
- Glass bottom boat ride at Jolly Buoy Island. (optional)
- All Sightsseing Transfers in AC Private Vehicle
- Light and sound show in Cellular Jail Museum
- Day 1: Arrival - Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Airport transfer – drop hotel – Carbyn’s Cove beach – Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show – Cellular jail museum – stay.
- Day 2: Port Blair - Havelock Island (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer – Radhanagar beach – Kalaphattar beach – Elephant beach (Free Snorkeling activity included) – stay.
- Day 3: Havelock – Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer – reach Port Blair – evening at leisure – stay.
- DayY 4: Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Wandoor jetty – Jolly Buoy island – Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park & Museum - Chidyatapu – Munda Pahad beach sunset point (MGBP) – leisure time for shopping in city – stay.
- Day 5: Port Blair - Departure
- Airport transfer – drop and see off with lovely memories to cherish!
Standard 3 Star Hotels in package:
- Port Blair:
- Hotel NK International
- Hotel GB Oceania
- Hotel Blue Marlin
- Hotel Blue Sea Pure Veg
- Hotel Silver Spring
- Driftwood Hotel & Resort or Similar
- Havelock Hotels
- Green Valley Resort or Similar
- Cross Bill Resort
- El-Dorado Beach Resort
- Gold Star Beach Resort
- Gold India Beach Resort
Day 1: On your arrival at Port Blair airport, our associate will receive you and escort you till your vehicle transit and then assist you to the suggested hotel for check in. After fresh-n-up and lunch, proceed for the tour in late afternoon to Carbyn’s Cove beach, Port Blair’s only beach equipped with all beach amenities amidst its palm- fringed shore including sea food restaurant and it's also a favorable place for Jet skiing and boat rides. In the late evening, after refreshment proceed towards National Memorial - Cellular Jail Museum to see a poignant light & sound show (sone-et-de-lumiere) inside the jail premises. After the show, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: In the early morning, take packed breakfast for onboard cruise and proceed towards Phoenix Bay jetty to board your private premium class cruise ferry (onboard dining available) to Havelock Island, which is about 39 Kms from Port Blair (Travel Time: 1.5 Hrs.). After arrival at Havelock, you will be received by our associate there, after check in, proceed towards Radhanagar beach which has a picture-perfect view which will remain forever etched in your mind. After lunch, afternoon visit will be at Kalaphattar beach. Then, proceed towards Elephant beach, about 1.8 Kms from Havelock Island in a cruising private charter boat and indulge in the world-famous snorkeling at Elephant Beach. Day ends with drop back at the resort.
Day 3: Checkout after breakfast and proceed towards Havelock jetty to board the private cruise ferry to Port Blair to reach there by late afternoon.Rest of the evening is left for leisure or shopping in the Port Blair City.
Day 4: After breakfast, proceed by road towards Wandoor jetty (about 28 Kms), where we have the North Wandoor beach, lying very close to the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park (M.G.M.N.P), is suitable for swimming and sunbathing. Then we board a wooden boat to Jolly Buoy Island, which is part of the MGMNP, including Red Skin Island. At Jolly Buoy island, the Glass Bottom Boat is provided to view the underwater corals and ornamental plants through the glass panel fixed at the bottom of the boat.
After lunch, proceed towards Chidyatapu island, which is just in opposite direction, about 28 Kms away, from Port Blair. The Munda Pahad beach famous for its truly vivacious sunset is located here. You can also visit the Mahatma Gandhi Biological Park (MGBP) nearby if you could reach ther before noon.
Day 4: Wake up late and after check out proceed for airport and leave Andamans with lovely memories to cherish forever.
- Entire tour and sightseeing as suggested above in an A/C private exclusive & luxurious vehicle class throughout with all surface transfers and water transfers by private cruise premium catamaran with all pickups and drops and transfers wherever applicable.
- Hotel rooms as per above selected will be in comfortable standard double bedded A/C with service, privacy & safety as per package selected.
- Number of vehicles = 01 SUV.
- Vehicles Used: Xylo / Tavera / Scorpio / Hexa / Ertiga / Enjoy / Scorpio
- Cruises: Makruzz / Makruzz Gold / Green Ocean-1 / Green Ocean-2
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary a snorkeling session at Elephant Beach at Havelock.
- Complimentary a session of glass bottom boat ride at Jolly Buoy Island.
- All entry fees, parking, driver allowances, toll taxes, service taxes and surcharges.
- All tickets, monument entry passes, camera charges, tips, reserve area permits, island entry permits.
- Complimentary 01 mineral water bottle each.
- Air / Ship fares to and fro Andamans from point of start to destination and aback.
- All your extra expenses like telephone bills, laundry, internet, facsimile or any other services apart from supplied above.
- All extra meals apart from package supplied.
- All extra travel or excursions apart from package supplied.
- Shopping expenses and activities apart from above supplied will be chargeable.
- All tours are day trips only. Beaches are prohibited near after 17:00 Hrs. for visitors
- All tours are strictly subject to whether condition and availability confirmation after govt. approval only
- All boat / cruise operations to inter island are strictly subject to whether conditions and operations approval by the competent authorities.
- All free activities or water sports in package are strictly subject to whether conditions and approval permission
- If Elephant Beach is closed, then Light House Beach will be opened for tourists for the same experience
- Jolly Buoy Island is closed on Wednesdays
- Jolly Buoy Island is closed for some period of the year by the govt. regulations, in such cases, Red Skin Island will be open likewise
- Maximum three adult occupancy is only allowed in all the hotels in Andamans. The extra adult in these cases will be given an extra bed / mattress to comply for triple bedding. Only possible upon availability confirmation
- Rooms in the packages are the starting rooms in each hotel or similar mentioned, however, an upgrade to other upper class rooms can be done upon extra payment
- Seats in cruise are the starting seat classes. Extra payment upgrade possible upon availability confirmation
- Package quote not applicable from 1st December to 31st January every year for peak season
- 30 days prior to check in date: 20% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and one week prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Reporting/Start Point:Port Blair Airport
₹ 16950 Per Person