Andaman Islands Slice Hop - 3 Nights/ 4 Days
The blue oceans, sandy beaches, watersports, and secluded islands make Andamans a perfect holiday destination.
- Light and sound show in the Cellular Jail Museum
- Free and Complimentary glass-bottom boat ride at Jolly Buoy island
- Explore Havelock island and visit the world-famous Radhanagar beach.
- Experience an unforgettable sunset at Chidyatapu and explore Jolly Buoy island
Day 1: Arrival in Port Blair airport, transfers to the hotel and Port Blair sightseeing
- After your arrival in Port Blair, our representative will receive and escort you to till the vehicle and assist you in suggested hotel check-in.
- You can relax for a while and in the afternoon you can visit Carbyn's cove beach, Port Blair's only beach refurbished with all beach amenities amidst its palm-fringed shore including seafood restaurant.
- In the late evening, after light tea refreshment proceed towards National Memorial -Cellular Jail Museum, once a prison it is now a national memorial, can see a poignant light and sound show
- After the show, return back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Havelock island day tour from Port Blair
- In the early morning, take packed breakfast for onboard cruise and proceed towards Phoenix Bay jetty to board your private premium class cruise ferry (onboard dining available) to Havelock Island,
- After arrival there, being received by our associate there, after check-in, proceed towards Radhanagar beach, Asia’s best & clean beach awardee by Times Magazine
- It a 2 Kms long, crescent-shaped beach of soft silver sand with high carrying capacity. Sunset here has a picture-perfect view which will remain forever etched in your mind.
- After lunch, post afternoon visit will be at Kalaphattar beach, which is also ranked 10th in Asia, this beautiful silver sandy beach is 12 KM from Havelock Jetty is slowly gaining visitors footfalls, though proper facilities are still yet to be established yet mesmerizing and awesome.
- Then ending the day with an overnight stay at the hotel as suggested at Port Blair, after returning back the same evening by private cruise.
Day 3: Jolly Buoy, Chidyatapu and Munda Pahad Trip
- Wake up with the beautiful morning and have breakfast and proceed to Wandoor jetty by road.
- Visit Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, which is close to Wandoor beach.
- Board a boat to Jolly Buoy island which showcases the tropical wealth of the place and rich marine life of waters here.
- You can take any watersports here at an extra cost.
- Board a Glass-bottom boat to witness the underwater corals and marine life around the reefs of Jolly Bouy Island on a ride of up to 5 to 10 minutes.
- Enjoy the swimming and other water activities at the beach of Jolly Bouy Island.
- We will start our journey back to Wandoor jetty.
- Take a drive to Chidyatapu island, which is an amazing coastal drive.
- Witness the amazing scenic views and a mesmerizing sunset that awaits you at Chidyatapu.
- Visit Munda Pahad beach and hike to cliff point if interested and witness the mesmerising sunset.
- This pristine beach on the southernmost tip provides a very beautiful view of the panoramic surrounding comprising of the local flora and fauna through the dense tropical rain forests.
- Get transferred back to the hotel in Port Blair and you can even go shopping.
- You will be dropped back to the hotel and overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 4: Check out and drop to the airport.
- Check out from the hotel in Port Blair by the morning after having breakfast.
- You will be dropped back to the airport to end the tour with lovely memories to cherish forever.
Hotels provided in the budget package: Any of the below hotels will be provided according to the availability
- Anbu international
- Andaman residency
- Nakashtra inn
- Heritage inn
- Pallika palace
- Tango waves
- Hotel London
- Hotel Atlantic
- Aashiyana residency
- Royal Palace or similar
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Airport transfers from Portblair
- All sightseeing tour as per mentioned itinerary in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Water transfers by private cruise premium catamaran.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast is complimentary
- All entry fees, parking, driver allowances, toll taxes, service taxes and surcharges.
- All tickets, monument entry passes, camera charges, tips, reserve area permits, island entry permits..
- Complimentary glass-bottom ride at Jolly buoy island
- Complimentary 01 mineral water bottle each.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12610 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.