Enchanting Andamans - 7D/6N Package
- Light and sound show in Cellular Jail Museum
- Complimentary, Scuba Diving pack for the couple in the package @ Havelock Island
- Complimentary Snorkeling activity for all at the world famous Elephant beach @ Havelock Island at our exclusive dive center.
- Day 1: Arrival - Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Airport transfer – drop hotel – Carbyn’s Cove beach – Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show – Cellular jail museum – stay.
- Day 2: Port Blair - Havelock Island (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer – Radhanagar beach – Kalaphattar beach – Elephant beach (Free Snorkeling activity included) – stay.
- Day 3: Havelock – Neil Island (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer - Neil Kendra – Laxmanpur beach-I, Laxmanpur beach-II (Natural Rock bridge formation) – Bharatpur beach – Sitapur beach sunrise – stay.
- Day 4: Neil – Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer – reach Port Blair – evening at leisure for shopping – stay.
- Day 5: Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Wandoor jetty – Jolly Buoy island – Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park & Museum - Chidyatapu – Munda Pahad beach sunset point (MGBP) – leisure time for shopping in city – stay.
- Day 6: Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Two Island Tour (Ross Island (Paris of East) + North Bay Island (Coral Island)) – stay.
- Day 7: Port Blair - Departure
- Airport transfer – drop and see off with lovely memories to cherish!
Standard 3 Star Hotels in package:
- Port Blair:
- Hotel NK International
- Hotel GB Oceania
- Hotel Blue Marlin
- Hotel Blue Sea Pure Veg
- Hotel Silver Spring
- Driftwood Hotel & Resort or Similar
- Havelock Hotels
- Green Valley Resort or Similar
- Cross Bill Resort
- El-Dorado Beach Resort
- Gold Star Beach Resort
- Gold India Beach Resort
- Neil Hotels
- Coco-N-Huts Beach Resort
- Tango Beach Resort or Similar
Day 1: On your arrival you arePort Blair airport, our associate will receive you and escort you till your vehicle transit and then assist you in suggested hotel check in. After fresh-n-up and lunch, proceed the tour in late afternoon to Carbyn’s Cove beach, Port Blair’s only beach equipped with all beach amenities amidst its palm- fringed shore including sea food restaurant. Favorable place for Jet skiing and boat rides. In the late evening, after light tea refreshment proceed towards National Memorial - Cellular Jail Museum. See a poignant light & sound show (sone-et-de-lumiere) inside the jail premises. After the show, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: In the early morning, take packed breakfast for onboard cruise and proceed towards Phoenix Bay jetty to board your private premium class cruise ferry (onboard dining available) to Havelock Island, which is about 39 Kms from Port Blair (Travel Time: 1.5 Hrs.). After arrival at Havelock, you are received by our associate there, after check in, proceed towards Radhanagar beach, which has a picture-perfect view which will remain forever etched in your mind. After lunch, post afternoon visit will be at Kalaphattar beach. Then, proceed towards Elephant beach, about 1.8 Kms from Havelock Island in a cruising private charter boat and perform the world-famous snorkeling activity at Elephant Beach. Day ends, with drop back at the resort.
Day 3: After breakfast & checkout, proceed to Havelock Jetty and proceed by sea towards Neil Island in the private cruise. At Neil after being received by our associate, check in to your resort at around 12:30 Hrs. and visit the Neil Kendra. Next take a breath-taking trip to Bharatpur beach; half a kilometer from jetty, it is one of the best beaches with a vast sandy stretch, ideal for swimming. Up next, will be a visit to Laxmanpur beach-I & Laxmanpur beach-II; the former is a secluded beach, with white shell sand and shallow water. It is most famous for the natural rock bridge formation, or locally known as “Local Howrah Bridge” and thus ending the Neil tour in the evening by overnight stay at Neil Island resort. Next day, very early morning before leaving for Port Blair, around 05:00 Hrs. get set go for the spectacular vivacious sunrise view at Sitapur beach; it’s an open sea beach and thus prone to high tides. It is about 5 Kms south and in the tip of the island. The whole sunrise scene is just photographic and pioneerely memorable of its kind.
Day 4: Checkout after breakfast and proceed towards Neil jetty to board the private cruise ferry to Port Blair to reach there by late afternoon.Rest of the evening is left for leisure or shopping in the Port Blair City.
Day 5: After breakfast, proceed by road towards Wandoor jetty (about 28 Kms), where we have the North Wandoor beach, lying very close to the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park (M.G.M.N.P), is suitable for swimming and sunbathing and about a kilometer behind we board a wooden boat to Jolly Buoy Island, which is part of the MGMNP, including Red Skin Island. At Jolly Buoy island, aboat called Glass Bottom Boat is provided to view the underwater corals and ornamental plants without merely approaching water barely through the glass panel fixed at the bottom of the boat.
After lunch, proceed towards Chidyatapu island, which is just in opposite direction, about 28 Kms away, from Port Blair, the last point of South Andamans, nests the Munda Pahad beach famous for its truly vivacious sunset sight. You can also glance the nearby Mahatma Gandhi Biological Park (MGBP) there.
Day 6: After breakfast, proceed towards Aberdeen jetty to board wooden boat vessel from Andaman Water Sports Complex to start the journey to the two island picnic tour. Firstly, Ross Island, which now has the remains of the ruined buildings only like the bakery, the post office etc. which was used by the British during their rule on Andamans, it was once the administrative capital of our islands. It is often referred as “The Paris of the East”. Then, secondly you will be taken to North Bay Island (the place printed behind a 20 rupees Indian currency note), which is rich in marine and aquatic wealth, best place for snorkeling and sea walk activities. This is also known as “The Coral Island”.
Day 7: As agreed on a leisure morning hour after check out most comfortably, proceed for airport for final check out and departure with lovely memories to cherish forever.
- Entire tour and sightseeing as suggested above in an A/C private exclusive & luxurious vehicle class throughout with all surface transfers and water transfers by private cruise premium catamaran with all pickups and drops and transfers wherever applicable.
- Hotel rooms as per above selected will be in comfortable standard double bedded A/C with service, privacy & safety as per package selected.
- Number of vehicles = 01 SUV.
- Vehicles Used: Xylo / Tavera / Scorpio / Hexa / Ertiga / Enjoy / Scorpio
- Cruises: Makruzz / Makruzz Gold / Green Ocean-1 / Green Ocean-2
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary a snorkeling session at Elephant Beach at Havelock.
- Complimentary a session of glass bottom boat ride at Jolly Buoy Island.
- All entry fees, parking, driver allowances, toll taxes, service taxes and surcharges.
- All tickets, monument entry passes, camera charges, tips, reserve area permits, island entry permits.
- Complimentary 01 mineral water bottle each.
- Air / Ship fares to and fro Andamans from point of start to destination and aback.
- All your extra expenses like telephone bills, laundry, internet, facsimile or any other services apart from supplied above.
- All extra meals apart from package supplied.
- All extra travel or excursions apart from package supplied.
- Shopping expenses and activities apart from above supplied will be chargeable.
- All tours are day trips only. Beaches are prohibited near after 17:00 Hrs. for visitors
- All tours are strictly subject to whether condition and availability confirmation after govt. approval only
- All boat / cruise operations to inter island are strictly subject to whether conditions and operations approval by the competent authorities.
- All free activities or water sports in package are strictly subject to whether conditions and approval permission
- If Elephant Beach is closed, then Light House Beach will be opened for tourists for the same experience
- Jolly Buoy Island is closed on Wednesdays
- Jolly Buoy Island is closed for some period of the year by the govt. regulations, in such cases, Red Skin Island will be open likewise
- Maximum three adult occupancy is only allowed in all the hotels in Andamans. The extra adult in these cases will be given an extra bed / mattress to comply for triple bedding. Only possible upon availability confirmation
- Rooms in the packages are the starting rooms in each hotel or similar mentioned, however, an upgrade to other upper class rooms can be done upon extra payment
- Seats in cruise are the starting seat classes. Extra payment upgrade possible upon availability confirmation
- Package quote not applicable from 1st December to 31st January every year for peak season
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Port Blair Airport
₹ 23400 Per Person