Daringbadi - Taratarini Temple Sightseeing (3Days/2Nights)
Daringbadi, also known as Kashmir of Odisha, is a small hill station at an altitude of 915 meters above sea level and offers a blend of panoramic valleys, coffee estates, pine forests etc. Close to Berhampur(125Km) it provides a perfect weekend getaway.
The Gopalpur beach endows every visitor with its scenic beauty, endless charm, peaceful atmosphere, romantic ambience and a lot of fun amidst the golden sand, Sun and the coconut trees in and around the beach. If you happen to be here during the march – April one can be fortunate enough to witness the hatching of turtles during this time.
Standard Hotel to be used
- Daringbadi – Hotel Utopia / similar
On arrival at Berhampur railway station transfer to Daringbadi, on the way can see famous delicious pickles and hand woven Tassar silk textiles. Evening free for leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: On the 2nd day of your trip, you will be taken for an exciting sightseeing tour covering places like Hill View Point, Doluri River, Waterfalls, Pine Jungle and Coffee Garden, Lovers Paradise, the spellbinding ecotourism hub of Orissa. You can visit these places even during the summer. Then transfer to the Hotel.
Day 3: Taratarini Temple | Drop at Station
After checkout from the hotel can visit perched on top of a hill, Taratarini Temple, which is a beautiful place of pilgrimage amidst scenic surrounds. Then directly drop at the railway station.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Innova A/C as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or food which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New Year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Berhampur railway station