Bird Watching & Photography at Bhandup Pumping Station, Mumbai
Bhandup Pumping Station:-
It’s tough to imagine the beauty & grace of Mangrove Forest of Mumbai
Metropolitan City. The Mangrove of Bhandup Pumping Station is a home to many migratory & local bird species and they are often present in large numbers. The mangrove habitats offer rich feeding grounds for many of the large and more spectacular species as well as a multitude of small birds.
Both aquatic, as well as, tree-dwelling birds, are commonly found in mangroves and associated areas About 177 species of resident and migratory birds are found in the mangrove forests. The most common among these are Kingfishers, herons, storks, sea eagles, kites, sand pipers, Curlews, terns, ducks etc. Flamingoes flock the exposed mud flats, during the low tides. They use mangrove environs as breeding and feeding grounds.
It’s an amazing chance to see Beautiful Terns, Flock of Storks and Patterned Sandpipers.
- Type: Nature Trail
- Grade: Easy
- Meeting Point: Nahur Railway Station at 07:00 am
- Move to Entry point of Mangrove.
- Bird watching & Photography session till 11:30 am
- Back to Railway Station by 12:00 noon
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments