Shirdi and Shani Shignapur 2 Day Tour From Mumbai
Take a tour of the Shani Shignapur and Shirdi all at one trip from Mumbai.
- Two-day transport package for hassle-free darshan.
- Visit both Shirdi and Shani Shignapur on this tour.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
Shirdi is a town in the western Indian town of Maharastra and is known for the humble home of the late 19th century revered spiritual leader Sai Baba. Shirdi attracts millions of pilgrims every year who come to honor his legacy. The Samadhi Mandir shrine has an ornate marble statue of Sai Baba, alongside his tomb. Shirdi is well connected by air and as well as road transport.
Shani Shingnapur or Shignapur is a small village located in the state of Maharastra, this village is famous for its Shani temple. Shani is a Hindu god associated with the planet of Saturn. Situated in Nevasa taluka in Ahmednagar district, Shingnapur is 35 km from the Ahmednagar city.
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Next up you will be driven to Shirdi which is about 240 km from Mumbai and it would take you 6 hours to reach Shirdi inclusive of your stops for refreshments.
- Upon your arrival, you may go for darshan of the famous Shirdi Sai temple.
- Post which you will be dropped at your hotel in Shirdi.
- On the second day, you will depart from Shirdi and be driven to Shani Shignapur which will be a 70 km drive and would take you one and a half hour to reach.
- After the darshan of the Lord Shani temple, you will depart back to Mumbai.
- Upon your arrival in Mumbai, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Residence or hotel pickup and drop-off from Mumbai City
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Pick-up on Day 1 from Mumbai & drop by 10.00 pm on Day 2 in Mumbai
- 625 km of distance coverage (more than sufficient)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7875 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.