Half Day Guided Tour of Delhi's Godly Places
Delhi, the capital city of India has a long history and is also a home for many religions. Take a guided tour to explore the various monuments of religious importance.
5-hour guided sightseeing tour in a private cab.
This tour will take you to places to visit in Delhi with family.
Visit Sri Laxmi Narayan Mandir (Birla Mandir), a temple that was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi.
Experience the diverse culture of Delhi, visit the cathedral, temple, mosque and more on this tour.
Delhi, the national capital of India, will never cease to amaze you. It happens to be the only city in the world with a unique distinction of having not one but three UNESCO World Heritage sites within its boundaries. It is also a union territory. According to Euromonitor International, Delhi ranked as 28th-most visited the city in the world and first in India by foreign visitors in 2015. There are numerous tourist places in Delhi, both historic and modern. One of the largest Hindu temple complexes in the world, Akshardham is a major tourist attraction in the city. Other famous religious sites include Lal Mandir, Birla Mandir, Laxmi Narayan Mandir, Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, ISKCON temple & many more.
- The guests are requested to report at Kalkaji Mandir Metro Station in South Delhi by 9:00 am.
- After a quick briefing session, we will start the tour by visiting the Lotus temple, a Bahai House of Worship notable for its lotus shape and is a prominent attraction in the city.
- Next visit will be to Madhavan BACE (ISKCON) temple, dedicated to Lord Krishna and then to Kalkaji temple which is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Kali.
- Then you'll drive to Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia Dargah, Sri Laxmi Narayan Mandir (Birla Mandir) - this temple was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi.
- During the tour, you will visit Sacred Heart Cathedral, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Hanuman Mandir and Connaught Place, a market area in central Delhi from the time when Britishers ruled over Delhi.
- The last place of the visit will be Akshardham, a temple dedicated to Swaminarayan.
- The temple complex houses the Abhishek mandap, exhibitions and an IMAX theatre that shows the film on the life of Swaminarayan as a yogi.
- After approximately 5 hours at around 2 pm, the tour ends at Akshardham.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of a knowledgable guide
- Water bottle and snacks
- Great local tips and recommendations
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3680 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.