Bangalore Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
1 to 6 people
English, Hindi and Kannada
See the most famous attractions & monuments of Bangalore on this 5-hour private sightseeing tour, and learn about Indian art and culture and experience way of life in Bengaluru city. This tour is specially recommended for people who have just a few hours in Bengaluru and want to see the major highlights of Bengaluru city.
- Get to know about the royal lifestyle at Bangalore Palace
- Visit the famous Nandi Temple or Bull Temple
- The Iconic Gateway of India
- Hanging Gardens - See the gardens Built on top of water tanks
- Pick-up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- See the Bangalore Palace and then proceed to Nandi Temple
- Next, visit the Tipu Sultan's summer palace followed by the beautiful Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore city limits
- Driver & Fuel
- Any Toll or Parking fees
- Travel insurance
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Personal expenses
- Itinerary will be easily covered in included time and duration.
- There is a time limit of 5 Hours/50 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stop duration accordingly.
- 5 Hour/50 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 120/Hr. and 12/KM for sedan
- 120/Hr. and 14/KM for SUV
- You can choose to skip some attractions but overall route can not be modified for this tour. To get custom tour planned please contact Trodly.
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
93 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.