Bangalore Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
See the most famous attractions & monuments of Bangalore on this 5-hour private sightseeing tour, and learn about Indian art and culture and experience way of life in Bengaluru city. This tour is specially recommended for people who have just a few hours in Bengaluru and want to see the major highlights of Bengaluru city.
- Get to know about the royal lifestyle at Bangalore Palace
- Visit the famous Nandi Temple or Bull Temple
- Pick-up from your hotel in an Air-conditioned vehicle
- See the Bangalore Palace and then proceed to Nandi Temple
- Next, visit the Tipu Sultan's summer palace followed by the beautiful Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore city limits
- Driver & Fuel
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.