Bangalore Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
See the most famous attractions & monuments of Bangalore on this 4-hour private sightseeing tour, and learn about Indian art and culture and experience way of life in Bengaluru city. This tour is especially recommended for people who have just a few hours in Bengaluru and want to see the major highlights of Bengaluru city.
- Get to know about the royal lifestyle at Bangalore Palace
- Discover historic Bangalore during a perfectly planned Bangalore half day trip
- A convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off make your travel around the city comfortable and safe on your Bangalore Sightseeing tour!
Bangalore Sightseeing Trip Overview
Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The centre of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks, hills and nightlife. Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th century Bangalore Palace, modelled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure. In this tour, you will be visiting the most important places of Bangalore including Bangalore Palace, Summer Palace, Lalbagh and others.
- The driver will pick you up from the hotel or residence at a specified time slot.
- You will start the tour by visiting the Bangalore Palace which was constructed in 1887 by the Wodeyar dynasty in the Tudor style architecture.
- You visit Lalbagh Botanical Garden which has more than 1000 unique flora & we can admire the famous glass house inspired by London's crystal palace.
- Also visit Tipu Sultan's summer palace, which is completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies. A must-visit place for tourist interested in architecture, history and culture.
- Later, proceed to visit beautiful Vidhana Soudha & High court which are built-in Neo Dravidian style.
- In the end, you will be dropped to the starting point to end the tour.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
- 4 hours of usage (Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1290 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.