Mathura and Vrindavan Day Tour from Delhi
Looking for a day trip near Delhi? Sit back while we take you to the divine cities of Mathura and Vrindavan. This one day tour near Delhi is a must.
During this one day outing near Delhi to Mathura and Vrindavan, explore the birthplace of Lord Krishna. In this 3-hour trip, you will also visit various temples and ancient sites which hold much importance to Hinduism.
- A perfect one day trip from Delhi within 200 Kilometers
- Visit Prem Mandir - Shyama Shyam Dham, Banke Bihari Temple, ISKCON Vrindavan, Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Dwarkadheesh Temple, Vishram Ghat on the banks of holy River Yamuna.
- Tour distance is 164 km which is covered in 3 hours.
- Private tour in an air-conditioned car operated just for you or your group with a driver, hotel pickup and drop-off.
Mathura is a holy city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is said that Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and is often referred to as Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi. Mathura is a city which is dotted with ghats which lie beside the holy river Ganga. It is one of the Sapta Puri, seven holiest sites for Hindus.
Vrindavan is also a holy town in Uttar Pradesh and it is believed that Sri Krishna spent his childhood here. It has a huge number of temples dedicated to the Lord and his lover, the deity Radha. It is a holy place for the Vaisnavism tradition of Hinduism.
These are among the nearest places to visit near Delhi that are within 200 kilometers.
- Your tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or residence in Delhi at 7:00 am.
- You will be traveling a distance of about 180 km to Vrindavan.
- At around 8:00 am you may take a coffee/tea break at Taj Expressway.
- You will be arriving in Vrindavan at around 10:00 am.
- You may visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Prem Mandir - Shyama Shyam Dham
- Banke Bihari Temple
- ISKCON Vrindavan, a spiritual center by International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- At around 2:00 pm you proceed towards Mathura which is about 20 km from Vrindavan.
- Upon your arrival, you may have your lunch at a local restaurant, have the famous 'lassi' if you wish.
- You may also visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir - The birthplace of Krishna
- Dwarkadheesh Temple, one of the most visited temples of Mathura
- Vishram Ghat on the banks of holy River Yamuna
- At around 5:30 pm you will be heading back to Delhi.
- You will arrive back at your hotel or residence in Delhi at 8:00-9:00 pm.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off from Delhi residence or hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- 450 kilometers of usage (sufficient for this trip)
- Usage of the car till 10:00 pm (Night charges applicable after that)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4945 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.