Haridwar and Rishikesh 2 Day Trip from Delhi
On this two day trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh, explore these two places in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven an air-conditioned car. Explore Har ki Pauri in Hardwar and Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula in Rishikesh. Participate in the evening aarti or prayer on the banks of River Ganga or Ganges and visit other ashrams and Hindu religious places.
- Appreciate the Har ki Pauri and explore Mansa Devi Temple.
- Visit Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula in Rishikesh.
- Participate in evening 'aarti' on the banks of river Ganges or Ganga.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is also known as the 'Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas'. Along with Haridwar, Rishikesh will be the first in India to be given the title of "twin national heritage cities". Rishikesh is also known as the "Yoga Capital of the World", has numerous yoga centers that attract tourists.
Haridwar, an ancient city, located on the banks of the Ganges is one of the seven holiest places according to Hindu religion. The Ganges, after flowing almost 23 km from its origin, enters the Indo Gangetic plain for the first time at Haridwar. For that reason, Haridwar is also known as Gangadwára. Take a journey through this holy city to refresh your spirituality.
Day 1: Delhi- Haridwar- Haridwar Local Sightseeing- Rishikesh (hotel)
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel or residence in Delhi / NCR city limits.
- You will be driven to Haridwar, which is a 5-6 hour ride.
- Upon your arrival in Haridwar and you may visit Har ki Pauri.
- Followed by a visit to the Mansa Devi Temple.
- You may have your lunch at a local restaurant.
- Lastly, you will be driven to Rishikesh and post which you may check-in into hotel/resort (Booked by you).
Day 2: Rishikesh- Rishikesh local Sightseeing- Delhi
- Next day you may visit the ashrams and several other temples.
- Also, you may go for a morning walk along the river Ganga.
- You may also visit Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula.
- Attend the evening 'aarti' on banks of the river Ganga.
- Right after the 'aarti' you may start your drive back to Delhi / NCR.
- Stop for dinner on the way to Delhi.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon
- Driver and fuel charges
- Overnight charges
- Usage for 600 kilometers
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7590 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.