2 Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi
In this Same Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh, explore these two places in the comfort of a chauffeur driven air-conditioned car. Explore Har ki Pauri in Hardwar and Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula in Rishikesh. Participate in the evening aarti or prayer on the banks of River Ganga or Ganges and visit other ashrams and Hindu religious places.
- Appreciate The Har ki Pauri and explore Mansa Devi Temple
- Visit Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula in Rishikesh
- Participate in evening 'aarti' on the banks of river Ganges or Ganga
- Morning pick-up from Hotel or Residence in Delhi / NCR
- Drive to Haridwar, which is a 5-6 hour ride.
- Reach Haridwar and visit Har ki Pauri
- Visit Mansa Devi Temple
- Have lunch at a local Restuarant
- Drive to Rishikesh and check-in into Hotel/Resort (Booked by you)
- Visit ashram's and other temples
- Go for a morning walk along the Ganga
- Visit Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula
- Attend evening 'aarti' on banks of river
- Right after 'aarti' we start our drive back to Delhi / NCR
- Stop for dinner on the way to Delhi.
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Overnight Charges
- Any Accommodation
- Any attraction entrance fees or tickets
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Pick-up for Delhi/Noida and Gurgaon City limits only
- Not available for pick-up from Airport
- Pick-up and drop points need to be same location
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- Rs. 10/13 per KM extra charge over 600 Kms if crossed as per vehicle type.
- Night charges applicable if used between 10PM-5AM: Rs. 250 for sedan/hatchback and Rs. 300 for SUV
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
94 travellers found this helpful
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
61 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Delhi Residence or Hotel
₹ 6890 Per Vehicle