Nani Daman , Daman
About Nani Daman
The Nani Daman Fort is located on the northern side of the Damanganga River and has been named after the 12th Portuguese viceroy of India called Dom Jeronimo de Azevado. The construction of the fort had started in 1614 at the time the island had been invaded by the Mughals and was completed by 1672. The fort is spread over an area of 12250 sq.m and houses a beautiful small church in its premises.