Paragliding at Solang Valley, Manali
Enjoy a wonderful paragliding flight over the skies of Kullu and Manali valleys. Take a tandem flight with an experienced trained pilot and go on a short or long flight starting from Solang Valley.
Get a bird’s eye view in this 15 minute flight and experience the joy of flying like a bird along the beautiful hills of Himachal. The take off sites is at the Solang Valley 13 KMs from Manali.
Tandem flights are conducted by experienced Pilots and it takes around 15 minutes.
- Arrival in Solang
- Introduction to the group leader and Pilots
- Take-off and 15 minutes of Aero sports with experience of thermals
Disclaimer: Paragliding is a seasonal, and weather dependent activity. If the wind condition is not favorable Paragliding is stopped for that day. Also its not safe to fly in the dark, hence flights are done only during daytime.
- 15 Minutes of Tandem flight
- Experienced pilots
- Harness, Helmet
- International standard gliders and equipment
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.