Kasol Camping & Kutla Village Trek via Tosh
- An offbeat location
- Enjoy lunch at waterfall cafe at Tosh
- Spend a night in the valley with a gorgeous view of the Himalayas
- Experienced guide
- Enjoy the scrumptious local cuisine
- Accommodation on Day-1 (Kasol camps), Day-2 (Kutla Camps)
- Meals: Day-1-Dinner; Day-2: Breakfast & Dinner, Day-3: Breakfast
- Store Room & Washroom facility available at Kasol
- Transfers from Kasol to Barsheni and back( Public transportation)
- Experienced Trek Guide for Kutla Village.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
2 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2150 Per Person