Kasol Camping & Kutla Village Trek via Tosh
2 Nights/3 Days
2 to 20 people
Hindi & English
- An offbeat location
- Enjoy lunch at waterfall cafe at Tosh
- Spend a night in the valley with a gorgeous view of the Himalayas
- Experienced guide
- Enjoy the scrumptious local cuisine
- Accommodation on Day-1 (Kasol camps), Day-2 (Kutla Camps)
- Meals: Day-1-Dinner; Day-2: Breakfast & Dinner, Day-3: Breakfast
- Store Room & Washroom facility available at Kasol
- Transfers from Kasol to Barsheni and back( Public transportation)
- Experienced Trek Guide for Kutla Village.
- Any meals other than specified in the program
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness.
- Transportation cost other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any extra things ordered at Hotel/Camps other than specified in package inclusions.
- Anything not specified n the "Inclusions"
- Accommodation will be given in Tosh in case of snowfall
- If you fail to join the tour OR report after the group has already departed OR leave it prior to its completion - No refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation house properties, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator cancellation fees.
- No Show: If you do not report on the day of your trek at the departure time, then it would be considered a No Show and no refund would be applicable.
- Cancellation due to landslide/Snowfall/bad weather
- If the tour is canceled/postponed due to landslide/snowfall/bad weather conditions/road blockade or any weather-related problems at the last moment, no refund would be made. If the road is blocked and guests miss a stay at next destination, the full cost of the hotel stay would be charged, in addition to the tariff of the hotel booked instantly by us for their emergency stay. However, guests can book and pay the hotel for emergency stay at their own expenses. If a particular destination is canceled at last moment, the full amount would be charged. This strict policy is applied as nature and its plays are beyond our control. This is a rare situation but can happen to anyone.