Kasol Camping & Kutla Village Trek via Tosh
- An offbeat location
- Enjoy lunch at waterfall cafe at Tosh
- Spend a night in the valley with a gorgeous view of the Himalayas
- Experienced guide
- Enjoy the scrumptious local cuisine
- Accommodation on Day-1 (Kasol camps), Day-2 (Kutla Camps)
- Meals: Day-1-Dinner; Day-2: Breakfast & Dinner, Day-3: Breakfast
- Store Room & Washroom facility available at Kasol
- Transfers from Kasol to Barsheni and back( Public transportation)
- Experienced Trek Guide for Kutla Village.
- Any meals other than specified in the program
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness.
- Transportation cost other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any extra things ordered at Hotel/Camps other than specified in package inclusions.
- Anything not specified n the "Inclusions"
Things to Carry:
T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Warm and thick Fleece, Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional), Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended), Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion, Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries), Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries, Books, if you like reading, Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it, Camera with charged batteries. Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 2150 Per Person