Ross Island Evening Sound & Light Show
In this trip visit Ross Island and experince the awesome Evening Sound & Light show at the Island.
Ross Island is located not far from Port Blair. During British times, Ross Island, another remnant from our colonial past, the Ross Island was fondly called the ‘Paris of the East’ by the British. Years of war and turmoil have destroyed much of the tropical beauty on this island, but it still houses some wrecked machine gun nests and some derelict churches and mansions built during the colonial era.
- Visit 'Paris of the East' of bygone era
- Experince the Evening Sound & Light show at Ross Island
- Picked-up from their hotel at 3:30 AM.
- Guests board boat for Ross Island from Andaman Water sports complex which take 20 minutes to reach Island.
- Spend approximately 2 Hours Minutes exploring ruins at Ross Island
- Enjoy the Evening Sound & Light Show
- Returning back to Andaman Water Sports Complex on the same boat.
- Driver picks-up guests once they are back from Ross Island and drops them back at the Hotel.
- Drop back at the Hotel.
- All Transfers in Private AC Vehicle
- Including Pick up, Drop and Entry tickets
- Chauffeur cum Guide
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle each.
- Ross Island Visit and Boat Ride
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.